All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: Wow, I was bad today. new
      #92414 - 07/22/04 06:42 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

I love the new pic and the new haircut, Casey. Maybe it's the angle, but I don't think I would have even known you're the same person! LOL

Congrats on the retail therapy!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Nice pic! new
      #92419 - 07/22/04 07:14 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

You look soooo different, but I liked your old pic too. Your previous post about looking good with any haircut is true! I bet it was nice to shed the extra hair with all of the summer heat, huh? I don't know how it is around you, but here in jersey it is SOOOO hot and humid.
yay for retail therapy! I'll drink to that!

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: Nice pic! new
      #92422 - 07/22/04 07:22 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Thanks! I swear she cut off 2 pounds of hair. That's what it felt like, at least, with the humidity and heat lately - and yeah, it's just as bad up here. Gotta love summer.

Hahaha! new
      #92423 - 07/22/04 07:27 PM
atomic rose

Cara, if we lived closer to each other, I'd have called you in a heartbeat. The only thing better than retail therapy is retail therapy with a partner in crime!

That's a pretty cool housewarming gift! I love Target. That gift certificate wouldn't have lasted more than a day with me, either. Hehe. Yay for shopping!

Re: Hahaha! new
      #92424 - 07/22/04 07:29 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

Hey, I know how a nice new haircut can make ya feel really clean. Is it lower maintenance? I just chopped all mine off cause of the heat & humidity too.
BTW, nice new pic. Very cute.

#92425 - 07/22/04 07:30 PM
atomic rose

Thank you! Clothes that fit do make a huge difference. I didn't think they would, but I feel a lot better wearing small clothes that fit, rather than too-big clothes that hang off me and make me look... like a bum. LOL So yes, go shopping!

Cute! new
      #92432 - 07/22/04 07:50 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Woo woo! Love the haircut, Casey. Very cute! And don't feel guilty... we all need a little retail therapy now and then.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#92435 - 07/22/04 08:01 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Casey, I adore you hair! And the shirt your wearing in your main picture. Red looks good on you!

GO WAL-MART!!!!!!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

#92443 - 07/22/04 08:25 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Wow! You don't look like the same person (at least not like the other photo you had.) But you look gorgeous!
And shopping, hey, that's a great pick-me-upper. Don't ever feel guilty about that. It's not like you were really extravagant and spent thousands of dollars. It's surprising what little it takes to please us. If men only knew this little secret!

Casey new
      #92455 - 07/22/04 09:50 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I think you look so pretty. How much hair did you cut off? I keep on thinking it would be fun to cut my hair off....but I don't think I dare! I'm still pretty attached to my long hair.

So I haven't been on the boards very much.....I have no idea what's going on with your weight.....fill me in...will ya!

How tall are you? How much weight have you lost, and is this something new out of the blue? Are you sick a lot? I sure hope things get better for you!

I'm so for the shopping to lift your spirits! My favorite thing to do....I tend to do it also when I'm bored. Did that yesterday! Had lots of fun doing it too. Bought some new sheets and a pretty blanket, oh and a nice down pillow!!! I think tomorrow I'm off to old navy! I'm having the opposite problem of you.....I've put on a few lbs.....(only I can tell) But still.......I have my thyroid to blam that on!!! I want to lose a few lbs....so I'll send them your way....OK!!!!!

Well you pic is so very cute! I just love it!!!

Have a good night.....or morning depending on when you read this

I'm off to bed!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 93 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10997

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review