All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)
You guys are all so cute!! -nt- new
      #90375 - 07/15/04 10:10 AM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I found a few.... new
      #90378 - 07/15/04 10:11 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I was trying to find one of when I would crimp my hair, but no luck. Besides that and the big bangs I had once, I've really had the same hair my whole life. Long and straight. Pretty boring huh??

This is with my brother and sister - I'm the one with my tongue sticking out...

This is me and my little brother. We are so close, my parents say I raised him because he followed me everywhere. I'm very protective of him, and it's funny now because he's 6'5" and towering over me!

And this is me with the love of my life at that time....I still have it somewhere...

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Ok, here's baby Jessica: new
      #90382 - 07/15/04 10:21 AM
peaches

Quote:

Jessica, I knew it was you before your name showed up! You look exactly the same!

Everyone tells me that! We had this trivia slideshow whenwe were graduating from 8th grade, and they would show the baby pictures of all the 8th graders one by one, and each person had a piece of paper that you wrote down who you thought each baby was. EVERYONE knew who I was! lol I got a $25 gift certificate to the mall because of it So it came in handy I guess.

I always wanted your color when I was little. The thick, super light brown hair, I love that! I never liked being a brunette when I was younger - I dreamed abotu being a pretty little blonde girl with bright blue eyes. I got over that though when Britney Spears came out and turned every one and their sister into a blonde! lol But you're a cutie, Christine!

--------------------

Re: Got OLD Pix? new
      #90386 - 07/15/04 10:26 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

These are all so great!! I especially love the kid pics... what a bunch of cuties you all were. Here are a couple of mine that I happen to have on my computer. This first one shows the horrible bangs I used to have after my annoying cousin decided to cut my hair one day! I think I'm about 4 in it:

This next one is my mother and me when I was around 5:

And this one shows that I've always had an interesting relationship with food:

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Happy Anniversary Bev!!!!! {{{{hugs}}}}} -nt- new
      #90388 - 07/15/04 10:28 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

How can I post my old pics? new
      #90392 - 07/15/04 10:31 AM
Nugget

I'd like to post one or two but don't know how. I like all the ones I've seen. It's fun to see everyone in their younger days.

Nugget- new
      #90397 - 07/15/04 10:39 AM
peaches

Go to www.uploadimages.net after you've scanned and saved your pictures into your computer, then click on browse, click on your picture, then upload it (you don't need an account or anything at the site! yay!!). Then when it's uploaded, it'll say "Here is a URL to your image" and it will have a link under it. Copy that URL, then come back here and form a Reply, then click on Image and paste the URL into the box. Then you submit your post, your picture should show up. Hope this helps!

--------------------

Cara! new
      #90401 - 07/15/04 10:43 AM
peaches

My love of the life was my Cabbage Patch Kid, too! All I named it was "Baby." lol It was bald, so I never thought of any other name for her

By the way, I saw on the news that there were some tornadoes in your area the other day. Anything happen to ya??

--------------------

Thanks Peaches.... new
      #90406 - 07/15/04 10:47 AM
Nugget

I'll give it a try in the next day or so.

Re: Cara! new
      #90407 - 07/15/04 10:47 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

No tornados in our area this time! There were awful tornados, but they all stayed east of us. We had warnings all day, but it was pretty much a nice day! We did have one a mile from our house last week though.
There are so many tornados here this year! It's pretty cool I think, scary - but cool. We are starting to keep a lot of our valuable things in the basement!

I loved that cabbage patch doll. I kind of looked like it with the chubby cheeks and pigtails...

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 461 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 37282

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review