Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Colorgenics. Have you tried it?
      #89893 - 07/14/04 10:45 AM
Wookie

Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: n/a

Hello all,

There is a website tha I go to for fun sometimes that I thought I would share with all of you. It is a mood test that you take and it is almost always on target. The test takes like 5 seconds. Go to web page and go to mood analysis. Have fun!

p.s. I hope this works okay. I have never put a website on here before.

--------------------
~Wookie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

wow. that was depressingly accurate. -nt- new
      #89901 - 07/14/04 11:02 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

--------------------

Re: wow. that was depressingly accurate. -nt- new
      #89909 - 07/14/04 11:16 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

these color things never work for me. Today it said I spend a lot of time and energy trying to "charm" people. Yeah... not so much.

Re: Colorgenics - JenX new
      #89912 - 07/14/04 11:20 AM
Wookie

Yes that has happened to me at times. And others it is not depressing at all. I have went there sometimes and it has told me what I needed to hear. It is usually on target with me too. Wonder how that is? It is just a few colors picked in a particular order. The things that make you go hmmmmm?

--------------------
~Wookie

Re: Colorgenics. Have you tried it? new
      #89932 - 07/14/04 11:53 AM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

wow, that was actually really good. Very accurate. hmmm

Quote:

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all. The existing situation is not of your liking - you have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of 'total surrender'. This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome. You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able to maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence 'you need to be needed' and at the same time 'you need to need'.

Re: AWESOME JBI new
      #89942 - 07/14/04 12:09 PM
Wookie

So do you think you found the friends that you were needing here on this site? I know it has been really good for me and also inspiring. Everyone is just REAL people here. I love that about it! I know sometimes I will be doing something and someone from this board will pop in my mind and I wonder how they are even though I have never even seen them face to face. I have gotten good advice and the support I was needing and still need! Yippeee!

--------------------
~Wookie

Re: Who else is going to try? I am curious to see your moods! -nt- new
      #89971 - 07/14/04 01:06 PM
Wookie

--------------------
~Wookie

#89975 - 07/14/04 01:10 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

I did it, but I wasn't going to post it up because it wasn't accurate lol It said that I'm bored with life and that I need to get out and do something productive. I just got a new job and I owrk 5 times a week! hehe silly people

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

#89978 - 07/14/04 01:14 PM
Wookie

That is so crazy! I am really disappointed. It is usually right on. I thought it could help me get to know some folks better. Guess not, huh? Well thanks for trying!

--------------------
~Wookie

#90080 - 07/14/04 04:28 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Haha. Mine wasn't accurate at all either. But then again - at some of the questions I was like, 'What the $@#$?'....A is prettier this time....

--------------------
~Cara~

Wow! This really shocked me! new
      #90116 - 07/14/04 05:55 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Although I beleive in tarot, palm, and rune readings and other "mystical" things, I NEVER ever put any stock in internet personality tests. I even thought that it wouldn't work right because my mind was thinking of what the different colors probably meant and how my choices would affect my answer. This thing pegged me right on the nose!
Quote:

You are striving for a life full of activity and experience and, perhaps even more, an environment where you would be able to forge a close bond with a person who can offer full emotional fulfillment.

You are looking for something different. Your imagination has been working overtime and you are seeking adventure - and you'd like to share that adventure, the new experience, with someone like yourself: Imaginative, Enthusiastic and Sensitive.

All the problems that you have been experiencing of late seem to have become a part of your life and there is little that can be done to change the situation. Your emotions run high - but even though you feel as if at times you are about to burst this situation will pass. Try to release your pent-up emotions by participating in some extra physical activities like running, swimming, whatever. There must be some favorite pastime, not necessarily strenuous, that can help you to relax.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily. You believe that whatever you would like to do or think 'you can do' - you do! It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited, but its fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take 'NO' for an answer.

The fear that you may not be able to fulfill or realize all of your ambitions makes you work and play hard. The thought of being prevented from achieving the things you want leads you to play your part with frantic fervor.

What I find that is especially eery is not even is it stuff that CAN be true for me, it does deal with my personality as of late.
Weird. Glad I gave in and took this!

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: Interesting new
      #90167 - 07/14/04 08:20 PM
jrs

Reged: 03/31/03
Loc: Aberystwyth, Wales

Quote:

The Map
The Map personality is often deeply and intimately involved in the world. This world however is usually inside his/her own mind. Thoughtful to the extreme, this type is often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing their own personal interests.

They are generally good-natured people, and are often in areas not important to them very easy-going. Step across the line in regard to something the Map deems important however and you will recognize the wrath of the true believer. Principles to the Map are generally black and white. Their understanding of these principles however are always in question. Because the Map personality believes strongly in justice, it will often question its own perceptions, in fear that a mistake could have disastrous consequences. This prevents the Map personality from becoming too dictatorial or didactic.

Not entirely inaccurate, actually - I'm surprised how close it did come given the apparent randomness of the questions, although perhaps loosely written enough so encompass many people. Then again I could just be questioning my perception...

Re: Colorgenics. Have you tried it? new
      #90226 - 07/15/04 03:03 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

This was pretty accurate. I was surprised. Only one section was off, saying I like to be in a position of authority and that I like to be right. This is the opposite for me.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Did you take the mood test or another test? new
      #90280 - 07/15/04 07:41 AM
Wookie

The mood test doesn't ask any questions. There are like 10 colored boxes and you pick them in the order you want and then it tells you what your mood at this time is. There are several other tests on that site that are free. I have just found the mood to be the most interesting since it takes the least amount of info from you.

--------------------
~Wookie

i did it again today. this is quite cool! new
      #90297 - 07/15/04 08:10 AM
jenX

Quote:

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are a dreamer and you seek perfection in any relationship that you may establish. Some of your ideas and standards are over the top so it may be a good idea to review your perception of life and accept people for what they are - not for what you would like them to be.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily. You believe that whatever you would like to do or think 'you can do' - you do! It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited, but its fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take 'NO' for an answer.

You have so many ideas that you would like to revitalize but you need to realize a stable and peaceful condition to do so. Once you can free yourself from all the aggravation and tension around you, you will make strides that may amaze you. You will not be prevented from achieving all the things you so desire.

fascinating!

--------------------

Darn it... I must be immune to this test. new
      #90302 - 07/15/04 08:23 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

So I took it again and today it says:

Quote:

The existing situation is not of your liking - you have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own.

I'm a PHD STUDENT surrounded with anal retentive PHD students. And I'm going to lunch with a couple in 7 minutes!! All I want this summer is to watch E! and play Puzzle Pirates... exactly the opposite of mental stimulation!

Re: Did you take the mood test or another test? new
      #90311 - 07/15/04 08:29 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

You're right - I took a different one! I just did the mood test. Parts were definately right, but parts were wrong....I love reading things like that, but I'm always skeptical because they are so vague.

--------------------
~Cara~

well... new
      #90315 - 07/15/04 08:33 AM
jenX

maybe you need to hang out with people more of the E! and Puzzle Pirates ilk? maybe you need a mental break? maybe you need to raise your low-standard standards?!

--------------------

Re: Nice read JenX! new
      #90357 - 07/15/04 09:47 AM
Wookie

That is fasinating! I think I am going to take mine today and see what happens. Be right back with my answers!

--------------------
~Wookie

Re: Okay here is my mood today. We sound alike JenX! new
      #90365 - 07/15/04 09:58 AM
Wookie

Quote:

Utmost in your mind is success. You are constantly seeking stimulation and a life full of experience. You are trying to 'grow' and above all you need to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt. You are an enthusiastic individual, full of life with the desire to live intensely. You like contact with others and are enthusiastic by nature. You are receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Your interests are many and you are likely to expand your fields of activities. You are optimistic about the future and you deserve every success because deep down you are a 'winner'.

You are an emotional and sensitive person. You are inclined to delight and wallow in all things that give pleasure to your senses but nevertheless your tastes are refined and you reject anything that is indecent or vulgar.

It is amazing that you yourself believe that old 'adage' that you are a misunderstood person - and you feel that because of this you are being left out in the cold. It is because of this lack of believed understanding that you feel the need to conform to society in general - but this situation leaves you 'cold' knowing that you are not appreciated for your true self. Any relationship that you are developing at this time does not seem to involve any true emotional commitment, you seem to be just playing along.

The fear that you may not be able to fulfill or realize all of your ambitions makes you work and play hard. The thought of being prevented from achieving the things you want leads you to play your part with frantic fervor.

I would say it is mostly correct. The relationship part was kind of wrong. I have only been out with Jake once this weekend so it isn't much of a relationship YET! You know I don't take NO for an answer..at least that is what it says. Hehe!

--------------------
~Wookie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 145 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3419

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review