All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Great Question Bevrs!
      #82511 - 06/23/04 04:44 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I liked your post about what you find attractive in Men, only i think it got lost in the middle of the boobs!! LOL.For me: I like a big man,tall,big shoulders,i even think a little belly on a guy is cute(you young girls must think im nuts?!)i like dark hair on men too,with a neatly trimmed beard or goatee.The big strong teddy bear type and yes, he's gotta make me laugh too! *sigh* too bad i haven't found him yet!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Great Question Bevrs! new
      #82523 - 06/23/04 05:31 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

hmmm perfect type....

um, physically - taller than me (i'm 5'7), don't mind hair colour, fit (but not obsessed with looks and being in the gym, etc) just active sometimes, and not thinner than me lol.
Um, friendly personality, sense of humour but knows when to be serious, thoughtful, romantic but not completely over the top, UNDERSTANDING and genuine.

Hmmm, does this guy exist? *sigh*

*sigh*...... boys. (i posted this in the boob thread, too, but here it is again) new
      #82626 - 06/24/04 04:26 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

first and foremost is a funny guy!

next- strong arms.

a guy who can lift a heavy box and tell a joke about it. apparently that's what i'm lookin' for!

i also like (and i've said it before, i'll say it again) those little krinkle lines around a guy's eyes (the kind that means he smiles a lot, not the kind that means he's been squinting into the sun too long! )

--------------------

Re: *sigh*...... boys. new
      #82629 - 06/24/04 04:35 AM
PammySue

Reged: 05/12/04
Loc: Southern Indiana

I like to talk, so my perfect guy is the one who likes to listen to me (and actually does).

ha! i just need 'em to nod at me from time to time. "uh huh........ uh huh...." -nt- new
      #82630 - 06/24/04 04:36 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

--------------------

Re: *sigh*...... boys. (i posted this in the boob thread, too, but here it is again) new
      #82632 - 06/24/04 04:50 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

Good Morning Jen,

I agree, a sense of HUMOR is at the top of my list too. I also look for honesty and trust in a person. Good looks help too!! he he!

And YES, although I've been married 40 years can remember that FAR back!!! LOL!

Something tells me you have that "DREAMY LOOK" on your face this morning.

Hugs,

Pat

Tall, Dark, Handsome.... new
      #82635 - 06/24/04 05:24 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Just like my boyfriend, I really scored when I met him! Hazel eyes, 6' 4", thin with alittle muscle (well, okay, the muscle has been melting away since he got an office job!)
Really tall guys do it in for me... Since I am so tall for a chik (5' 7 3/4"), I need a tall guy to still feel girly.
I never thought I'd fall for an Italian, though... (MOm's polish, Dad's Irish)

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: IBSgrl... new
      #82637 - 06/24/04 05:26 AM
Sheri01

Jus twhat I like! I am about your height, too! My bf is 6' 4", and I love it!
He is such a sweetheart to, with out being too much of a wimp. I'm gonna stop gooing about him now! I am probably making any single ladies sick!

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: Great Question Bevrs! new
      #82638 - 06/24/04 05:28 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Its interesting to see what you guys look for. I have had a real bad time with women lately. There is one gal that I am dating now that I really like. Thing is she has some issues and I am not quite sure where I stand with her. Right now, we are just going SLOW. Ugh, problem is I neve rlet myself get too attached to anyone and with her I look fwd to every time I speak with her or see her. I have a feeling I am setting myself for a big plunge where I'm gonna get hurt.

Well ladies, sorry for my rant. Its way off the topic of the perfect guy...

--------------------

Re:Tommy Needs advice from all us gals! new
      #82640 - 06/24/04 05:36 AM
Sheri01

Tommy,

You need to take that chance if you have strong feelings for this girl- holding back will only hurt you more- you will be left not knwoing what "could have been"
But taking things slow aren't always bad, my BF and I take evry relationship step slow, and I think that's part of the reson we have stayed together so long (year and seven months)
I know that's not too long, but it is when you are as afraid of commitment as me! (I'm allowed though, seeing how I'm only twenty)
Good luck- hope things work out for ya

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1012 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3066

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review