All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: I just came from the Big Boob Store - A, B, C, D.. E?? F???? new
      #82289 - 06/23/04 09:35 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

ROTFLMBO!! About your boyfriend's comment!!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

What??? new
      #82297 - 06/23/04 09:42 AM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Do you really have a Big Boob Store???

30F? Dang Steph!! At least (to your bf) there's a positive side!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Well.... new
      #82299 - 06/23/04 09:48 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

... it's not actually called "The Big Boob Store" but yeah. It's called Bravissimo. It's for cup sizes D-HH... Double H, can you imagine? You'd have to carry them around in a wagon or something.
Yeah, big boobs... I swear they don't LOOK like an F... I wsa pretty sure they were a D before, so don't worry.. I don't fall forward down the stairs or anything.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

E!? new
      #82301 - 06/23/04 09:52 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

wow.

i have Ds and that's almost too much!

i can sympathize with the waist bit, though. i have to have a good bra so i don't look wider than i am! i'm a nice curvy hourglass kinda gal- i am lucky to have a waist. but if i have a crappy bra on (or, god forbid, no bra!), i look so stout! and i'm only a D!

ps: yay for your boyfriend. *rolls eyes* it's like they take credit for it, ain't it!?

--------------------

Re: E!? new
      #82303 - 06/23/04 09:55 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Do you know what I think? I think that most stores have different sizes where my boobs really are a 'D' cup, it's just that to fit into 'em, I have to get a 36. But I am only 30 around... Anyway, I am exactly the same in that my whole upper body would pretty much disappear (under a sea of breast) if I didn't wear a bra. At the store, I got a halter top that has a built in bra (like a real bra, not those crappy elastic bands that they say are supportive but couldn't hold one of my boobs, not to mention 2!) and on the tag it says it gives you 'grafity defying breasts' and by gosh, it does! I think I might wear that shirt every day, just to show off that I do have a torso!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Well.... new
      #82305 - 06/23/04 09:59 AM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Quote:

... it's not actually called "The Big Boob Store" but yeah. It's called Bravissimo. It's for cup sizes D-HH... Double H, can you imagine? You'd have to carry them around in a wagon or something.
Yeah, big boobs... I swear they don't LOOK like an F... I wsa pretty sure they were a D before, so don't worry.. I don't fall forward down the stairs or anything.
--Steph

LMBO! Seriously when I say that I LOL, sometimes I really dont but when I read that I REALLY DID!!! Haha Steph!

awesome! new
      #82308 - 06/23/04 10:03 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

i found a catalog that has bra tops (real bras not the band kind) and i got 3! they're awesome!!!! makes all the difference in the world.

--------------------

That is too funny! new
      #82309 - 06/23/04 10:03 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

I used to wish I had your problem- but now I kinda like having small boobs and wouldn't trade being streamlined for anything! Acouple of months ago I was drunk at a party joking about my small boobs and said if I had big ones all of a sudden I wouldn't now what to do with them, I wouldn't be able to squeeze thru things and I would probably knock things over with them.
I had everyone rolling on the floor!

--------------------
-Sheri

jen whats a bra top? -nt- new
      #82313 - 06/23/04 10:07 AM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Re: You know Tanya.... new
      #82314 - 06/23/04 10:09 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

My plain simple bra cost forty bucks, but they also have semiannual sales where there's bins of bras they are getting rid of from anywhere like ten to twenty bucks! You also don't need to bare your breasts, but it may be a good idea to wear a little tank top or something form fitting like I did- nothing bulky.

--------------------
-Sheri

Edited by Sheri01 (06/23/04 10:10 AM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 137 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30711

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review