All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: I do, too!! I despise it! new
      #82102 - 06/22/04 08:35 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

I'm 16. DId you jsut graduate then or are you going to be a senior? I hate underwire more than anything! I think thats the worst stuff EVER!! And my mo is exactly like! "Jessica, you really should try and show off what you have a little more..." "I REALLY don't care, Mom!" lol

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#82106 - 06/22/04 08:39 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Lol I know. But I am older than you though! ah well! I'm actually just finished my 1st year of university. But I'm still a young one - which kind of sucks because its awkward being "underage" but at university ya know?

#82117 - 06/22/04 09:23 PM
peaches

Wow! Yeah that would be kind of hard to be 17 and startin at a university!! But you obviously did fine and enjoyed yourself so that's all that matters! It's so cool to meet someone closer to my age!! It sucks that we met through IBS, but at least I'm not the only one that's young and suffering here! lol Boy do I miss hamburgers! I'm gonna go to bed now (finally!) so I'll talk to ya tomorrow!

--------------------

#82120 - 06/22/04 09:29 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

ok! nice speaking to you! talk to ya tomorrow!
p.s - good luck with the interview - I work at a restaurant too!

You know Tanya.... new
      #82235 - 06/23/04 08:33 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

there is a V.S. at the Mall in Appleton. Maybe we should meet there and find out what our true size is.

Re: I graduated to a 'B'! (postfor the gals) new
      #82236 - 06/23/04 08:36 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

These posts are way too funny. I love someone to tell me I'm not a 34A anymore. The only time I had boobs was during a pregnancy and breast feeding. The only problem was they hurt too much and wanted my normal size back.

Re: I graduated to a 'B'! (postfor the gals) new
      #82246 - 06/23/04 08:53 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Barbara, you're right, this is a funny thread. I loved Jamie's little editorial comment!

Peaches and Ibsgirl, you're not alone, I hate shopping for bras and so does my MOTHER (she's 77!!) Going braless in the 60's was SO heavenly!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: You know Tanya.... new
      #82271 - 06/23/04 09:19 AM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

LOL, that sounds like a plan!! I hope the salesperson doesnt put on the pressure to buy from them.Im not sure i can afford VS!!

LS - new
      #82280 - 06/23/04 09:30 AM
peaches

Quote:

Going braless in the 60's was SO heavenly!

Do you think we could revive that????????

--------------------

I just came from the Big Boob Store - A, B, C, D.. E?? F???? new
      #82281 - 06/23/04 09:30 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hiya,
Okay, so I went to the fancy bra store and I told the woman in the fitting room that I was 36D and she was like, "No, you aren't." Just flat out. "No, you aren't". So I asked why not ('cause that's what the lady at La Senza told me about a year ago!!) and she said that SHE was a 36, and she was quite a bit bigger around than I am. So I got measured.
I am a 30 F! WHAT THE HELL??? That's like an entire post code, just for my ti... er, breasts!
I was like, "No, that's too big." and the girl said, "No, it's because your body is a lot smaller than your breasts." She said that the size you are around and your cup size aren't the same, that if one goes down, the other goes up, etc.
So I had to try on these "fitting bras" that were the most hidious things I have ever seen in my life but as I was looking at myself in the mirror I was like, "Look how long my tummy looks!" 'cause my boobs were finally picked up, outta the way!
I managed to talk my way into a 32 E by the end of my shopping trip 'cause I don't like stuff that fits really tight anywhere around my stomach.
Stupid boobs, always getting in the way. At least I found a store full of pretty underwear that I can actually buy new bras once I get paid.
Oh, on a side note, when I was going my boyfriend called me on my way home and said he'd had a good day. Why? "'cause I got to tell my mate at work Alex that my girlfriend has to shop at the 'big boob' store". Oy. Men.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30711

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review