All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: I graduated to a 'B'! (postfor the gals) new
      #81857 - 06/22/04 08:25 AM
mspaschal259

Reged: 05/28/04
Loc: North Carolina , USA

Victoria's Secret is a store in most malls, if you have one anywhere nearby. They measure you on top of your clothes. Every girl probably never measured before, we just always guessed our size. They will help at V's S to find the correct size in cup and around your whole body. Try it out. Don't be embarressed. Good Luck.

--------------------
-----Marilyn-----

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: No Victoria's Secret here in Canada! waaah! -nt- new
      #81861 - 06/22/04 08:31 AM
mspaschal259

Reged: 05/28/04
Loc: North Carolina , USA

They have great catalogs, too. Maybe you could measure yourself. Get a tape measure and measure on top of your clothes. Go online to Victoria's secret . Sometimes what size you wear around is more important then the cup size. Like 34c or 36b.

--------------------
-----Marilyn-----

#81877 - 06/22/04 09:20 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Countrygirl,

Go to One Hanes Place on line. They have a page that tells and shows how to measure yourself. You'll need a measuring tape. I know about those little bulges!! They just told me to remeasure and sure enough I'd gone up a size!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

#82047 - 06/22/04 03:54 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

I'm in the wrong line of work

hehe, just had to butt in, it's one of my favourite topics Just remember that for lots of guys, bigger isn't better.

Oh, brother! new
      #82075 - 06/22/04 07:27 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Believe me, everyone and their sister is a 34B!! It's very hard to shop for bras for that reason!! lol I discovered that because I'm one as well (I got sized at VS too and I had the SAME EXPERIENCE AS YOU, Cara!!! She practically announced it to the whole store!!) and so I went to Target that night and was looking and there were almost NO 34B's left! My mom was like, "Yeah it'll get easier as you get older and hopefully bigger" and I just said "Thanks, Mom. Right when I think I'm pretty just as I am!" lol! Mom's!! *sighs*

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Re: Oh, brother! new
      #82077 - 06/22/04 07:33 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Quote:

Believe me, everyone and their sister is a 34B!!

This seems to be true, doesn't it...you got another one right over here...I thought the "average" was actually bigger, but, meh, who knows!!!! LOL It is damn hard bra shopping....many people love it I'm assuming but I am quite the opposite, I despise it. lol!

I do, too!! I despise it! new
      #82083 - 06/22/04 07:44 PM
peaches

I usually go for the sports bras just because they're the most comfy and you don't really have to worry about sizes with them! It's good to knwo that I'm not the only one who doesn't like bra shopping. And I always thought that the average size was a 36C or so but I guess not!

--------------------

Re: I do, too!! I despise it! new
      #82087 - 06/22/04 07:49 PM
ibsgrl

oh wow, peaches. we have a lot in common cuz i'm so a sports bra girl too, much to my mother's delight *not*
but, lol, 36C was exactly what I was gonna say! Now that I'm thinking thats probably just all the sizes added up and averaged out. It's probably more like 34A's and B's, some C's and lotsa D's. Who knows. All I know is that bra shopping is no fun.

#82090 - 06/22/04 07:56 PM
peaches

Hahaha yeah but I think that having a DD chest would be very hard to manage!! I kinda like being this size because I think it's just right. People can see something there but it's not like an in-your-face kind of a thing (althoguh I'm sure that has it's advantages, too!) How old are you? Everyone says that I'm old enough to be wearing "big girl bras" but I find them either really itchy or really tight. Sports bras for me!

--------------------

#82093 - 06/22/04 08:04 PM
ibsgrl

Oh my gosh. My mom says that to me ALL THE TIME grrrrrr. I'm like what's it to you? I'm comfy lemme alone! Its not like I havent ever worn them, I try! But I just hate the straps digging into me and having wires popping out of everywhere. LOL! Oh, and I am 18! And u?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 143 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30711

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review