All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Kandee, Kandee, Kandee!!
      #72171 - 05/21/04 09:09 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

So glad you posted Kandee. Have been worried about how you're doing!!

Remember my thoughts are with you!
Hugs,
Pat

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thank you, thank you, thank your, for your concern Pat........sorry, I'm in fluff mode... new
      #72182 - 05/21/04 09:44 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

like the clothes drier!!!

I emailed you so you wouldn't worry, you little "worry wart"!!!

Kandee

--------------------

LOL, Kandee!!! Fluff mode, I'll have to remember that!! -nt- new
      #72201 - 05/21/04 10:29 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

how are you, Kandee?-nt- new
      #72223 - 05/21/04 11:22 AM
tarabara04

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Bay Area, California, USA

--------------------
If you live life to love, you'll love to live life.

Tara, sweetie, you are so cute..............I took your advise on the new
      #72324 - 05/21/04 09:11 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

diet boards about the carob and dragged mine out from the back of the food pantry.......unwillingly of course. (I'm going to look for YOUR kind though).
You amaze me...........here we are, lots of us double and tripple your age, telling other board members to buck up baby, bite the bullet and give up the grease, the caffeine, the dairy, the beef, and buckle down with the diet, to get well. And here I am whining about not being able to have my REAL cocoa for a while.......and you come along and say (in so many words)............"well, you just sub with carob........no biggy".......I'll tell you, it just smacked me in the chops for being so ridged!!! Do I LIKE carob?............OMG, no, but will I use it until I can have some of the real cocoa......thanks to you, you bet........Gotta love your attitude about everything.....how'd you get to be so old and wise and yet be so young????

Kandee

--------------------

TB is amazing and inspirational, isn't she!?!? -nt- new
      #72397 - 05/22/04 10:39 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

--------------------

Re: TB is amazing and inspirational, isn't she!?!? -nt- new
      #72398 - 05/22/04 10:40 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

She sure is!! TB, you rock!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: Tara, sweetie, you are so cute..............I took your advise on the new
      #72400 - 05/22/04 10:41 AM
tarabara04

I hope I didn't come across as being mean! I've just learned to do a bunch of stuff like that on my own. Like before I even found Heather's site I naturally started avoiding meats and raw veggies and chocolate. As for cocoa, I know some people with migraines aren't affected, but I know stuff w/chocolate has always made me feel icky. So, I've just learned to listen to my body. When I was little I used to have warm cocoa all the time, i guess before I was susceptible to migraines and all this jazz, but it's been so long since i've tasted real cocoa that that's prob. why i can't really tell the diff. I think i'm gonna try and make the adb's with carob. laugh, i know, but i can always....well, i don't think there are any little kids on the block who like carob if they turn out not so great. HOpe you're feeling better, Kandee!! Also, the sweeter the soy milk and the more vanilla -ey it is, the more hot chocolatey the carob will taste. Hugs!

--------------------

Re: TB is amazing and inspirational, isn't she!?!? -nt- new
      #72512 - 05/22/04 08:32 PM
tarabara04

I'm flattered guys (gals)! Thanks! Don't see what I do to be inspirational, but at least I suppose that makes this worth while..lol! Guess what?! My sis came home last night and today she took me to buy two CD's and we talked and stuff. Great day. I'm pooped, and hurt, but am really so happy I got to spend time w/her. We had great sister bonding time! She's awesome!!!!!! Okay, thought i'd share! i still can't believe i'm inspirational. But thanks guys. You so just made my night. My arm is tired from typing (pathetic huh?), gtg!

--------------------

Tara! new
      #72524 - 05/22/04 09:56 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

I'm glad you got out a went places! What CDs did you get? I liek rock, so I just bought the Hoobastank CD a couple days ago. I didn't know you had a sister, either! How old is she? Is she in college then since you said she "came home." Anyways, I'm so glad you got out some. I hope you're feeling better!!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Re: TB is amazing and inspirational, isn't she!?!? -nt- (SURE IS!!!!) new
      #72550 - 05/23/04 05:18 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

Hi Tara,

Just had to put my two cents worth in where this was concerned. Anyone would be proud to have you as their daughter, sister, friend, etc. etc. You have such a way about you that EVERYONE loves you.

You are going to make the most wonderful doctor!! You'll never be able to keep up with ALL your patients as they'll all be coming to YOU for their doctor.

Just wanted to let you know what a sweetheart you are!

Pat

TB is wise beyond her years ! ! - nt new
      #72567 - 05/23/04 07:55 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

Peaches! new
      #72735 - 05/23/04 06:09 PM
tarabara04

Aw, you're so nice! Thanks for caring so much! HOw have you been with school and friends and stuff? WHen is school out for ya? I like pretty much all music, I just haven't listened to the radio much lately, so the cd's i got were after being at prom and hearing songs there! I got the Usher and Avant cd. They are like r&b and hip hop/rap. But mainly r&b. But I like all music really..funny thing is, i like lots of songs, i just like don't know the names or who sings them..lol! Do you really like your new CD? I bet I've heard some of their songs and don't know it! Yeah, my sis goes to Stanford also, she's a junior this year! Thanks for being so nice! Have a great week!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 782 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 857

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review