All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
checking in-again!
      #65972 - 04/29/04 01:22 PM
Morven

Reged: 07/31/03
Loc: Scotland,UK

hi! I am still around,and not forgotten about the boards,but things have been so crazy,its quite scary how quickly the time is flying by.
Its now less then 4 months until our wedding,and the madness of it all has truly set in,but to top it all off,our landlord told us a few weeks ago he is selling the flat to his friend(who happens to be our neighbour) and we have to be out by the end of may!As if we haven't enough occupying us,we now have to go flathunting,and organise a removal!Hence the lack of posts from me on the board!
Needless to say my IBS has gone crazy,and have really been suffering,we still haven't found a flat yet,although we have started packing!
so fingers crossed things fall into place!once we have everything organised,am hoping to be posting a bit more reguarly!

--------------------
Morven

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: checking in-again! new
      #65983 - 04/29/04 01:38 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Hi, yeah, I remember your picture! Welcome back. You have a beautiful name. Is it Scottish or Welsh? My grandfather was Welsh.

Hope your IBS gets better, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

#66022 - 04/29/04 03:12 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Hey Morven! I was wondering how you were making out. I couldn't remember when you were getting married.

BTW - thanks for the help with my friend from before. They're going to Scotland next summer (I think it's next summer) to get married in some ruins! I'm not sure where it is, but when I find out, I'll let you know. She showed me pics of the spot and it's really beautiful!

#66033 - 04/29/04 03:51 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Welcome back Morven...... sounds like you have some crazy times ahead.... keep us posted WHEN YOU CAN..... on the move, the wedding, & the IBS...... and whatever you do.......DON'T FORGET TO BREATH!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#66319 - 04/30/04 10:03 AM
Morven

It a scottish name,means sea wave in gaelic,not than anyone speaks gaelic anymore,just the remote island folk!!!
We have a long weekend,with an bank holiday on monday,so am going to take time to rest,breathe and get my IBS sorted out!! It certainly all comes at once,but hey,am gettin to post twice in a week,so.....things are looking up

--------------------
Morven

For Mags new
      #66322 - 04/30/04 10:09 AM
Morven

August the 21st....boy are the days flying by! You've got a new piccie...i like it!!! Am sure its been there a while,but i'm just gettin round to noticing!
Am so glad i could help out with your friend,there are some beautiful locations in this part of the world.Are you going to get a chance to come over for their wedding?!
I do hope to be posting a bit more,once things get organised here,it has been frantic,and am takin this weekend to relax and try and get on top of everything,hope alls well with you.

--------------------
Morven

For shellmarr new
      #66323 - 04/30/04 10:13 AM
Morven

Am working on the breathing thing!!! I would quite like to stop the world for a few hours just so i can get organised!! Hey if we can get through all this madness,am sure our future as a married couple should be a breeze!!!!!

--------------------
Morven

Ooh, that's beautiful, Morven! -nt- new
      #66406 - 04/30/04 12:27 PM
LauraSue

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Hooray! We have found a flat! new
      #68260 - 05/06/04 11:55 AM
Morven

Phew!! Panic over for a few minutes at least! Yep we have found another flat,and move on the 15th,of this month,eek!! Have also had my date for my first fitting for my wedding dress,am very excited,but nervous too!! So hopefully all this packing and moving will burn a few calories!!!

--------------------
Morven

Congrats on the flat!! -nt- new
      #68294 - 05/06/04 01:35 PM
LauraSue

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 714 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1386

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review