All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Going to Gyno to discuss prepping for baby!! new
      #60744 - 04/13/04 10:33 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

If you get your period on April 27th than you will be fertile the week of your wedding. Baby center has a ovulation calculator web page . Just to let you know, everytime I felt a little crampy about a week after I got pregnant and my breast hurt pretty bad. If you get pregnant in May you will be due around the time I was with my first.

I'm an obsessor too. With my first I kept thinking if I'm not pregant I'm going to be devistated. I couldn't stand the waiting. With my second, I obsessed when the best time was to have another. It was all I talked about. In the end I we weren't even trying yet when I got pregnant. This time, I obsessed almost every month except the last two. I was a virgin when we got married so after 3 years of not, the whole sex thing wasn't an issue with the first one . We had a general idea of when I would be ovulating but didn't think too much about it.

I didn't mean you aren't ready. I was just suprised how quick but seeing where you are in life I can see why. We were together 3 years too before we got pregnant. We did everything so quick. Got married, pregnant, bought a house, had a baby. I just regret the time I lost with them while I went back to school, even though I needed a break. We also bought this house when I was pregnant and I wish we had waited to have a better place. It is all in the past though. The saying your never ready is so true. Just wait till you get a positive test result. I get excited, nervous, a little faint and just plain overwhelmed every time. The real shock for me was how every baby is different. There are two thread in the October Baby center forum, what suprised you before and then after the baby came. It's amazing all the things you sometimes wish you knew. I wouldn't read them until after your pregnant though. Not bad things but sounds like getting pregnant is your priority. Good luck and I look forward to you and Michele announcing your pregnancies.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Find your Hubby Michele!!! NOW !!! -nt- new
      #60746 - 04/13/04 10:39 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Re: I'm ovulating, NOW! new
      #60747 - 04/13/04 10:39 AM
torbetta

Alright!!! After today you are just going to have to wait another 2 weeks for the results, huh? Think about it, you might already be pregnant. Am I making you nervous? My sister's first was concieved 2 days after they had sex. So you just might be.

Re: I'm ovulating, NOW! new
      #60749 - 04/13/04 10:42 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh, that'd be great if I was, this waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#60750 - 04/13/04 10:44 AM
geminimcm

Reged: 03/12/04

Thanks, torbetta!

Ooh, if I'm fertile the week of my wedding, then maybe if I do get pregnant, people will just think we got pregnant on our honeymoon AFTER we got married! How funny!

I know, I can't wait until I can announce I'm pregnant!! Oh my God, it will be the best feeling in the world! Yeah, I did a pregnancy calculator that said if I get pregnant in May, my baby would be due around Feb. 1! Wow, that would be so awesome. That means I would have a big full belly by the time the holidays got here! My family would be so excited!

My mom is already freaking out...I mean, she is so excited and in awe that she could be a "Grandma"! She will be 47 this June. She wants to be a grandma so bad, but she can't believe it could be an actual reality by next year! It's so weird to think by this time next year I could have a little baby.
Anyway, ooh, I'm so excited!

Re: Find your Hubby Michele!!! NOW !!! -nt- new
      #60751 - 04/13/04 10:46 AM
michele

Wish I could, I have to work until 6pm! but I already called him and told him to be ready!!

--------------------

#60773 - 04/13/04 11:34 AM
torbetta

I'm getting so excited for you. Does your mom know you will be trying? I was due Feb. 5th with Madeline and she showed up on the 13th. That is my sister's birthday and she was so excited. You won't be too big for the holidays so you will be comfortable with the cute belly. I always liked my pregnant belly. It was the only time I could look fat with confidence. I already have a little belly seeing this is my third. On Sunday I saw my neice, I hadn't seen her in two weeks, and she told me how cute my little belly is. It is going to be fun having her around this time. She is 15 and her dad married my sil last Nov.

OMG, I have never talked so candidly about this stuff. Yikes, I think I will embarrassed if I even look at what I wrote in the other posts. I was tempted to edit parts.

Re: Find your Hubby Michele!!! NOW !!! -nt- new
      #60865 - 04/13/04 04:47 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Michele,
And I was worried about you because I hadn't heard from you in awhile. Now I know what you've been busy doing! I bet your husband is loving this!

#60931 - 04/13/04 10:00 PM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

If you don't already have it get it. Ovulation kit.
You can get it at rite aid's or any place like that.
You'll be able to find what you true menstration time is and when your ovulation will occur. I used it with my last pregnancy and within 30 days a baby was made. Me and my hubby tried for one year, after I stopped using the pill due to a severe reaction. Well to say the least our last boy was born. Remember time will take place to and relax and have fun trying to make a baby!!

Re: beaglelover new
      #61053 - 04/14/04 10:23 AM
michele

Thanks for your concern! Its been a struggle, I'm taking it one day at a time and seeing a therapist and started the hypno tapes

Can you believe my hubby said to me last night "Do we HAVE to have sex tonight?"!!!! We both had a long day and weren't really in "the mood" but we did what was necessary! I'm really hoping to get pregnant this month, we had sex both Saturday and sunday, than again last night and will again tonight just to be sure. I've read that your chances of conceiving are higher if you have sex a couple days before you ovulate so the sperm is present when the egg drops! Keep your fingers crosesed!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1429 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3199

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review