All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Picture help! new
      #53998 - 03/24/04 08:29 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Steph, once you log on there should be a grey box (the 2nd one from the top) that says "add picture" and lets you browse your computer to find the one you want. Once you've picked it you hit submit and it adds it to your album. Then if you want to post it here you highlight the box under the pic that says URL and hit CTRL-C to copy it. Then you click the image box here and hit CTRL-V to paste it! That should work! Let me know how it goes...

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Picture help! new
      #54049 - 03/25/04 05:58 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

OK thanks Kree! I'll try it...if I can't do it I'm going to see if my Husband can help!!! I'm sometimes computer illiterate!!!!

--------------------

Re: Picture help! new
      #54052 - 03/25/04 06:04 AM
Kree

Good luck, Steph! I'm just lucky my father works with computers so I grew up as a computer nerd, lol.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Kree I did it!!! new
      #54054 - 03/25/04 06:10 AM
StephS

Thanks Kree....it worked!! Check out the post "my little angels" you can see for yourself!!! Good teacher!!!

--------------------

Re: Nugget.... new
      #54106 - 03/25/04 08:02 AM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

Jen,

Good for you for trying something different. Although I do find guys generally like longer hair, some women look incredible with short hair, as well, guys do like it when women try new things with their hair (just as long as it's not every week).

However, it amazes me that you ladies can talk for 6 pages (!) about hair . If this was a predominantely male forum the thread would go like this:

"Hey, I'm getting my hair cut"
"so?"

end of thread.

However, it's nice to enjoy some 'girl talk' every once and while considering this town, my work, and my friend's are mostly guys.

Can't wait to see the pics when it's done!

JBL..you crack me up!!! new
      #54116 - 03/25/04 08:13 AM
StephS

Too funny...and true! Us girls can TALK!!! And men would say oh great....did you see the game last night?? Hee Hee!!!

Nice to have a man on the boards!!!!

--------------------

Jamie new
      #54119 - 03/25/04 08:19 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

That cracks me up! You're right... we sure got a lot of mileage out of the hair talk, didn't we???

Listen, I haven't heard of a man yet who would turn down all of the following women: Halle Berry, Alyssa Milano, Jamie Lee Curtis, Winona Ryder, Faith Hill and Meg Ryan. Maybe they aren't ALL a particular guy's taste, but short hair can look DAMN good when it's done right and most men can pick at least one lady there he wouldn't ignore just for her short hair!

We'll see. I'm going to try to get some pics when I can so you all can vote.

Glad you're here to balance the girl talk, somewhat! Hopefully we're at least amusing!?

--------------------

ROFL! JBI, you have a point there! -nt- new
      #54152 - 03/25/04 09:05 AM
Kree

--------------------

Way to go Steph! -nt- new
      #54153 - 03/25/04 09:06 AM
Kree

--------------------

Re: Jamie new
      #54160 - 03/25/04 09:20 AM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

Steph,
Thanks for the appreciation I definitely enjoy some good girl talk every once and a while and I'm glad I can make you guys laugh.

Jen,
There are lots of really good looking women with short hair, and I don't know any guys who would not date a girl simply because she had short hair. Lots of women look better with short hair, especially if they have a nice kissible neck.... um, but I digress.

There is beauty in every woman and it's great that everybody has different tastes, that's what makes life interesting.

However, just a side comment. I don't see what the big fuss about Halle Berry is. My roommates agree. I mean she's not bad looking, but everybody makes her out to be drop dead gorgeous and no guys that I have talked to think she's that incredible. But, on the otherhand, some of the other ladies you mention ....

Jamie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 306 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 28182

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review