All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: I agree.. new
      #45155 - 02/15/04 10:35 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

.. being positive is the key. Though at times I must admit it is extremely difficult. My Mum always says God only gives these burderns to those who have the strength to carry them so I guess that's comforting though I sure could use a rest.

A baby would sure ease the pain!!!! The other day I had a friend telling me she had seen a lot of ugly babies at the shops and I just said hey I'll take the ugliest one available I don't care so long as it is a baby!

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: NEVER! We always want you here Kerrie!!! new
      #45156 - 02/15/04 11:27 PM
KinOz

Gosh Ruchie,

I can't believe I come across as sounding strong and without need of support. Wow, I'm better at masking my feelings than I thought!

Honestly, even though I try to be positive as much as possible I'm horribly miserable, my heart is broken and my soul shattered.

I don't know if you guys have custard tarts over there but I feel like one of those. I have a crust that looks really "together" from the outside but I'm mush on the inside. Sometimes I feel like if my "crust" suffers one more chip it will completely break and fall apart!

I would be honoured to support you as much as I possibly can and would be most grateful of your support too whether it's on the boards or email (mine is : bkgarlick@gil.com.au).

It's funny because I always think you sound so strong too.

I believe what you said about a baby being all the more precious because you have to wait for it. I swear if I ever have another baby I won't sleep for months because I won't be able to take my eyes off of it. I just wouldn't be able to get enough.

Anyway, talk to me whenever you need.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: Thanks xx -nt- new
      #45157 - 02/15/04 11:29 PM
KinOz

--------------------

Re:I have missed you all too! -nt- new
      #45158 - 02/15/04 11:30 PM
KinOz

--------------------

Re: Bet you thought you got rid of me! new
      #45273 - 02/16/04 07:47 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

hi kinoz; WE never want to be rid of you! I am doung volunteer work at a local mission once a week, I take a sandwich withme because it is centered around a meal, and I can't tell what they will be having. Doing avon now to make some money and am still working out 3 x /week. I am studying up on microsoft word programs to do some work at home as a means of income as well. ALL THIS enables me to take care of myself and do what I need to do to feel good. gLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

Re: Where in NZ.. new
      #45288 - 02/17/04 03:59 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Hey there! I went to Christchurch! Wow, it's an amazing place. People say that when you see Chch, you never want to leave it and I can say that I felt that way also. It's just so breathtaking, pretty, green, full of history etc.... Nice weeping willows line the Avon River etc etc... I absolutely loved it.

Good on you for the new metal bubs!! I haven't seen the mazda's - well I"ve seen the mazda 6, but not the 3. It's great that you are treating yourself with something nice!

Where are you teaching again? How is Brad doing? I really felt for you towards the end of last year and I"m so pleased things are starting to get back on the mend.

Re: Where in NZ.. new
      #45488 - 02/18/04 03:59 AM
KinOz

I've heard it's beautiful so I'm looking forward to it.

The Mazda 3 is a smaller version of the 6.

Will email you soon about the other stuff. If you don't hear from me soon could you email me your address as it may mean I can't find yours

Kerrie

--------------------

Re: Louise.. new
      #45489 - 02/18/04 04:01 AM
KinOz

.. how nice to hear about all the positive things you are doing. That's great. Thanks for your support.

Keep in touch,

Kerrie

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1045 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1995

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review