All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hysterectomy
      #373977 - 03/06/21 10:49 AM
LAS

Reged: 02/26/21

Hiâ€"I’m new to the Message Board and hope I’m in the right place to ask this question. I’m a 74 year old woman and am considering having a hysterectomy due to fibroids and endometrial changes. It seems like it would be nice to get rid of those organs I’m no longer using and eliminate the worry of any future cancers. Due to my age I’m not concerned about fertility or hormone fluctuations but am concerned about how surgery down there would effect my IBS-C. Im doing pretty well managing my IBS-C with Heather’s products and a high fiber diet and just dont want to rock the boat. Does anyone have any personal experience or any advice for me?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hysterectomy new
      #374052 - 10/26/22 05:26 PM

Unregistered

Hi. I work as a priest in a Christian church. Many people come to me for confession and sometimes ask me: How can I bring God to the masses? I answer that you can just not sin and that's enough. If you want people around you to come to faith and know God, you have to show it on yourself. It's not a bad way to dress. There are some really cool Christian-inspired print sweatshirts out now. Here we go: Christian hoodies .

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 117 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8168

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review