All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New Here
      #366914 - 02/22/12 07:33 PM
Axmann8

Reged: 12/12/11

Hi everyone, my name's Dylan. I'm 20 and have been dealing with IBS my entire life. Recently, it has started to affect me so bad that there are times I just want to lock myself in my room and not speak to anyone. I wanted to go to nursing school, but because of my IBS, it just seems like my future is stagnant so far.

I own both of heather's books, and have been trying to get around to reading them completely.

Anyway, hello.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome ... new
      #366915 - 02/22/12 09:24 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

You've come to the right place to get your ibs under control. Finish reading Heather's books and then there is lots of information on this site.
Don't give up on nursing school!! You can still enjoy anything … school, work, and play with ibs. It just takes a little more effort and control in your diet.

Good to have you here.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: New Here new
      #366920 - 02/23/12 04:35 PM
ag5t

Reged: 03/11/03
Loc: Houston, Texas

Hello and welcome. Just chat with everyone here and you can confidence for the best diet.!

--------------------
Amateur radio IS a contact sport!

Re: New Here new
      #366925 - 02/24/12 06:16 PM
Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03

Welcome ! There is hope - feel free to ask us any questions - we are happy to help share what works for us.

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 63 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4652

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review