All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Can IBS-C kill you? What can be done to preserve life?
      #358755 - 05/19/10 07:48 AM
ibsKiller

Reged: 05/13/10

I know people say it can't however I think it can. I am continuously developing fecal impactions as anything i eat causes severe constipation. Fecal impactions can kill unless removed. If they are constant then your life will be threatened every week unless surgery takes place.

In the case fecal impactions are constant, does anybody know if there is a medical way to preserve life? I dont mind if my intestine has to be removed or whatever I just dont want to die yet because I have no good deeds to face God with, I need longevity so I can repent for my passed. Honestly ibs and everything else seems like blessings when you consider the real purpose of life.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Can IBS-C kill you? What can be done to preserve life? new
      #359089 - 06/05/10 02:32 PM
glasgowgirl

Reged: 09/01/08
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

You need to talk to your doctor if you think you have a impaction. You will need to have these properly diagnosed as I suspect what you have is slow moving stools. A impaction is hardened stool that creates a blockage as described at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000230.htm. The most obvious sign is watery diareha as no stool can move around the bloackage.

--------------------
Stable IBS D

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 367 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3238

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review