All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
No more processed food???
      #357127 - 03/29/10 06:22 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Ok so we decided to start eating better...even the kids(they really weren't too happy but...)
It's not that we eat poorly but I decided that all the crappy lunch snacks were really bad for them so.....

Fruit and veggies.
thats what they are taking now.
My daughter actually didn't have a problem with this,she takes salad to school and raw veggies and dip.She loves frozen grapes and fruit too.and she's 7!

So we made a slight adjustment and it's going well ..the only problem is the cost!!

My grocery bill went up at least 50 bucks! And that was before I bought any meat!

It's no wonder the country is getting fat! It's cheaper to eat junk than it is to eat healthy!

Grr.
Thats whats new in our house how about yours?????

Chris

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: No more processed food??? new
      #357134 - 03/29/10 10:42 AM
mrae

Reged: 02/05/09
Loc: California

My sisters and I were at the grocery store the other day taling about the same thing. We said no wonder ever one eats all the unhealthy food it is soooo much cheaper. Everyone can't afford to eat healthy if they have a big family. Crazy that they don't make it a little easier to do so since its such a big issue how america is sooo overwieght, especially in our schools.

Re: No more processed food??? new
      #357143 - 03/29/10 02:17 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Me and my dh was talking about this! Its crazy. My daughter and dh are both now eating more fruit and veggies and healther stuff my daughter always did my husband just join us he loves hummus and advacdo. The salt they put in things is crazy! The price is high I know put there health is som much more worth it!
emamsmom
ibs-c gas

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2003

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review