All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!
      #354254 - 01/08/10 11:44 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I really haven't posted in a long time but come back once in a while. More recently I have been lurking since I had a setback with antibiotics and it messed my stomach up for the holidays. Only good thing was I lost 10lbs! My life has been good and my family is doing well. My son is 6 years old today and my daughter turned 3 in November. I am disappointed to see that the forum is not the same comfortable place that it use to be. It is true that many of the "oldies" left because of too much drama.
Some advice for some of the new people, this board was a saving grace for me back in 2004. I had just had a baby and was miserable and wasting away to nothing from not eating. The friends that i made here got me through some very difficult times. I took advice, did trial and error and listened to my body and did what worked for me. I am so thankful for this site and constantly refer people to it that have any stomach issues. Remember that we are all in the same boat and that many of us get flack from the people around us in our everyday life about our stomach issues. The last place you need that is here where it should be a fun, comforting, safe and pleasant atmosphere!
I wish all of you many happy tummy days and a happy 2010!

God Bless!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Angela new
      #354289 - 01/08/10 03:06 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

It is so nice to hear from you. I'm sorry that you have had a little tummy set back. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

I can't believe your kids are 6 and 3. Where does the time go? I miss seeing you here. I hope that you will have a chance to post every now and then.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Hi Angela new
      #354325 - 01/09/10 08:32 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Thanks Janey! Time does go by so fast. My kids have grown up so quickly. I saw that you are going to be a grandma! Congrats!! It will be such fun. As my mom and dad say they can spoil them rotton and then when they are down send them back to mom and dad! Although sometimes I think they would keep them if I let them! I will try to stop in more often as maybe by some of us doing so it might bring some of the others back to the boards. Although i keep in contact with many of them through facebook. Have a great new year!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 103 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1867

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review