All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Not me! new
      #353451 - 12/25/09 11:06 AM

Unregistered

ok well maybe I should explain my name. I couldn't think of anything else,I'm not very creative,instead of someone I was just like a person,I think it's kinda lame. Maybe I will come oup with another name sometime,but I'm not going to sit around and think right now.

Also,I'm eating a plain potato and fat free saltines..Everything Is mushy and I'm afraid with all I've eaten the next too weeks will be hard on me. Should I just take less than half an imodium so it firms things up? Or would that be a chance it could constipate me or perhaps make it so I don't go for a day or 2? I wonder if it's ok to eat some of the recipes I made don't want them to go to waste because I screwed up my diet and now I'm so sensitive..I made the chicken crock pot stew,perhaps if I put that over a potato even though there are potatoes in it,or perhaps white minute rice? I do have some penne pasta cooked in the fridge..put some on that? or perhaps the "cream" of spinach I made it is pureed in the blender,its chicken broth,a little olive oil,garlic(used spice world organic,the one in the jar that is tiny dots) cauliflower,spinach,dijon mustard with thyme all pureed in a blender. I did post the recipe a few days ago..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Aperson - don't change your name ... new
      #353458 - 12/25/09 06:55 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

There is only one "Aperson" on this site, and sister that is you. You are unique to us here, and we love you.

God bless you.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Syl ... Re: Origin of Xmas new
      #353461 - 12/25/09 07:11 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

I have been a strong active Christian member in the church that I attend for over 30 years and your use of "Xmas" I never use, and I feel that we have lost something when we (we) shorten Christmas to Xmas.

But this I KNOW: If you and I were to meet Jesus Christ in the flesh tomorrow He would put his arms around each of us and love us equally.

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Thanks for your posts. Doublej

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: Aperson - don't change your name ... new
      #353462 - 12/25/09 08:19 PM

Unregistered

I feel so loved on here. didn't think people on here thought I was so unique.

Actually If I see or think of something I really like,maybe I will change my name..Do you know the song problem girl by rob thomas? how about problemgirl?

Edited by aperson (12/26/09 07:31 AM)

Re: Origin of Xmas new
      #353463 - 12/25/09 11:09 PM
Zara

Reged: 06/07/06

Syl, thank you so much for the explanation! About 10 minutes after I read your post my sister asked me (out of the blue) why Christmas is shortened to Xmas so I was able to tell her. Thanks !

aperson - I like your nickname, don't change it!

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

#353464 - 12/26/09 07:36 AM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

lol- that's funny!

Re: Not me! new
      #353466 - 12/26/09 11:29 AM

Unregistered

I think I wasn't mentally prepared with my pmsing and cravings/have'nt seen my boyfriend since monday the 14th at work and I believe the last time outside of work was the 7th. I think I am being negative about stress and have problems with self control or watever. I had a safe meal prepared,chicken crockpot stew,then "cream" of spinach and cooked pasta. See a pic of those recipes on my myspace my email is mn_11@yahoo.com so search that then look in my Recipe/Food album then post reply on the boards here and tell me what u think of my recipe photos please. I have more confessions,I haven't given up no no's in fact ate them today..really sorry. I am feeling stronger though.

#353472 - 12/26/09 02:23 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

No you are aperson but it would be nice to know your real name if you feel like sharing it.

I think you sound like a Lynn.

i'm Christina

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

Re: Origin of Xmas new
      #353473 - 12/26/09 02:24 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Ohhh spooky!

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

LET'S SET THINGS STRAIGHT HERE!!! *DELETED* new
      #353476 - 12/26/09 05:02 PM
Windchimes

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Northern California

Post deleted by Windchimes

--------------------
Senior female, IBS-D, presently stable thanks to Heather & Staff

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 68 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17633

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review