All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
My Parents bought a WII
      #353408 - 12/22/09 10:39 AM

Unregistered

yay,saw them wrapping it,I'm not to tell my sister though. The only downside is,games are expensive and I feel so sick,I'd only have an hour or 2 a week at night days off work,but considering how much other things I always need to get done,maybe less than that,sigh. I already have a list of ones I want,my boyfriend will probly get me a wii game as my gift after I mention to him I can't afford one right now and really want one.

here's my list (so far)

wii skii
Dancing With the Stars: We Dance
de blob
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Okami
animal crossing
Elebits
Bubble Bobble

if u like these tell me about them. I know nothing about running a wii..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: My Parents bought a WII new
      #353433 - 12/24/09 03:38 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

The skiing is fun. BF got a Wii last week, and got the Wii fit to go with it... He has Sports too, but so far the skiing is the only thing I like.

~nelly~

#353434 - 12/24/09 05:06 PM

Unregistered

I seem to like the wii sport punching alot

How's the Wii Fit? new
      #353438 - 12/24/09 08:08 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

On a whim, my husband gave me a Wii and Wii Fit for Christmas.

Anyone know if it's a good workout? I've only done Wii bowling before.

Re: How's the Wii Fit? new
      #353490 - 12/27/09 08:49 AM

Unregistered

A really good place to read game reviews is gamespot.com type in the title and get expert reviews and reviews from anyone else who wanted to review the game.

Re: How's the Wii Fit? new
      #353492 - 12/27/09 10:54 AM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Snorkie, my sis won the Wii Fit for Xmas, and I tried it. It is great! I did the obstacle course and the bike course and my heart was pumpin, and I am already in great shape. I was sore the next day. There is sooo many different types of exercise you can do with it. I love it and am thinking about buying one for myself.

Now just with the regular Wii, the bowling is alot of fun. I got my butt whipped at baseball and tennis, but I won the bowling.

#354345 - 01/09/10 01:29 PM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

Hi there aperson!
We bought a wii last night and I love it! We got a bundle deal and it came with sports resort--it's awesome. Some of the games are so fun. I loved the sword fighting one especially. I didn't get a wii fit (maybe later) but bought "fitness trainer" and love it. I worked out today with it and am already sore. It really is a good workout. I like that they make a plan just for you about what you want to work on or tone up.
How are you liking your wii? what's your favorite game? I kicked my husbands butt at bowling today!!

--------------------
IBS-A

#354348 - 01/09/10 02:31 PM

Unregistered

I play an hour or less a week we only have wii sport and elebits,love elebits. Because of my severe ibs and my work schedule,then I am really busy on my days off,sometimes I squeeze in a half or about an hour playtime a week. during the day if I try to play wii just start to feel ill like I need to sit down,drink,and run to toilet all day. I have no money to buy any games but I want squeeballs looks so fun.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 732 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6183

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review