All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
will someone look at these supplements I'm considering?
      #350670 - 10/08/09 10:02 AM

Unregistered

http://www.beachbody.com/product/supplements/best_sellers/slimming_formula.do

the muscle toning formulat- http://www.beachbody.com/product/supplements/best_sellers/activit_multivitamins.do

also http://naturalwellness.com/index.php/90-ct-bottles.html

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: will someone look at these supplements I'm considering?bump new
      #350717 - 10/10/09 12:50 PM

Unregistered

just look and tell me if there are problematic ingredients,slimmiing formula has calcium pyru something,plz.

Re: will someone look at these supplements I'm considering? new
      #350718 - 10/10/09 01:56 PM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

I took a quick look and wouldn't use it if I were you. If my IBS was acting up as much as yours is, I would really be reluctant to add anything else in. These supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, so you cannot trust that they are safe. Also, green tea extract and the other stuff they put in it are kind of like stimulants to get your metabolism going. I can see it definately giving you D... so I would stay away.
That's just my opinion though.
Also, if you're looking to slim down, take control of your diet and exercise. There will never be a magic pill to help you with that. Good old fashioned sit ups and crunches are great and can even help alleviate your IBS symptoms you've been struggling with.
The other supplement I saw was a multivitamin. Those are great for you, but you never know how your system will react. I would recommend looking at walmart for a good multivitamin that would be probably much cheaper and better for your belly.
Hang in there and I hope that helps! I'm not trying to be negative, but really there is no magic pill for helping you slim down... it might do nothing, or it might really hurt your belly. Not worth it to me!

--------------------
IBS-A

Re: will someone look at these supplements I'm considering? new
      #350719 - 10/10/09 02:17 PM

Unregistered

I know there is no magic pill to do it all. but they may be helpful,don't know how my ibs will react..perhaps I will try them when I feel I'm doing the best I can with dealing with my ibs and diet...perhaps I'll try them in a month. I was hoping since I'm cutting out all Ibs no no's that I may be able to handle those supplements.

Aly new
      #350742 - 10/12/09 11:29 AM

Unregistered

would you review this digestive enzyme please? http://naturalwellness.com/index.php/90-ct-bottles.html

anyone take digestive enzymes? new
      #350868 - 10/17/09 10:17 AM

Unregistered

anyone find these helpful could you please review the ones I want to take,the link is in the "aly" post above this..does heather recommend digestive enzymes?

Re: anyone take digestive enzymes? new
      #350875 - 10/17/09 11:12 AM
DanaDivine

Reged: 09/30/09

Yes, I take Catalyst-U from Energetix. It's specifically made for people having digestive problems like IBS or ulcers... no protease, which can irritate the intestinal lining.... and some soothing herbs like slippery elm are in them too.

Re: anyone take digestive enzymes? new
      #350876 - 10/17/09 11:52 AM

Unregistered

are those things ok for ibs d? How is it working for you did you notice improvements? what other supplements do you take?

I read your post about how you worried about holding a job..well my ibs acts up when I wake up and throughout the whole day so I work 5-11pm at mcdonalds then go to bed soon after getting home. Even at work I feel bloated and not right but it's way better than feeling extremly bad and in the bathroom all day if I worked a diffrent shift!

Re: Aly bump I see your online read me,plz lol new
      #350974 - 10/20/09 10:02 AM

Unregistered

also dana divine said "Yes, I take Catalyst-U from Energetix. It's specifically made for people having digestive problems like IBS or ulcers... no protease, which can irritate the intestinal lining.... and some soothing herbs like slippery elm are in them too." would u check that out for me,is it ok for ibs d?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2060 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9675

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review