All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
BROKE THE CYCLE!!
      #348656 - 08/01/09 09:49 AM
CasyLuv

Reged: 07/27/09

OMG!! I have gone ONE WHOLE WEEK without an attack!!
To those of you that are at the end of your rope as I was, this is a miricle!!
I am so excited to have eatten everyday this past week without any cramps, hours in the bathroom, and no fear!!
I had gotten to the point where I was not eating during the day time hours at all just so I could go to work!!
As a new member to this board and the I.B.S. diet, all I can say is, PRAISE GOD!!
I am looking forward to eating again, getting rid of the seclusion, depression and loosing the FEAR!!
I know I have a lot to learn as the days and weeks go by but that's okay with me, I'll be pain free doing it!!
Life has just given me a new world, YIPPY!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: BROKE THE CYCLE!! new
      #348665 - 08/01/09 04:40 PM
littlebean

Reged: 04/11/09
Loc: CA

I'm also fairly new to this wonderful website (I found it last summer, but just recently started writing) and I felt the same way. When I hit the 6 month mark without any attacks, I felt so free. It's a dreary world to live your life inside your house afraid to go outside your front door.
Welcome to your new world!

#348715 - 08/03/09 05:56 PM
CasyLuv

Reged: 07/27/09

Thanks, little bean........Since this is only my second wk., I'm still so afraid to eat before coming to work. But so far so good....I'm very careful what I choose to eat so I don't mess up a work....no pun intended!
I have wondered how long it will take for the fear of eating to go away and be confident.
I just can't explain in words how awesome this is not to deal with all of the pain, seclusion, being homebound, not to mention giving up such a huge part of my life to this thing!!

#348782 - 08/06/09 12:51 PM

Unregistered

this post is so motivating!! I've gotten a better mindset about ibs the last couple days and felt that there was no other way then to get better and not feel crappy all the time..and I can really relate to this post about not being able to walk out your front door and being in the toilet all day and being in seclusion..I haven't eaten anything bad in about 2 days and it's been easier for me to refuse no no foods. My biggest weakness is my mom ordering from pizza hut or someone briging home doritos or seeing a delicious birthday cake at work because it was one of the crew members birthdays...But all those things have gotten very unappealing..I feel its not as good as it looks and it just affects my life too much.

#348862 - 08/09/09 05:07 PM
rosy

Reged: 07/24/09
Loc: Israel

Congrats!!!!!! I started Heather's IBS diet 2 months ago and Im so happy too. Tired of going to the restroom 7 times a day and of the pain. I feel much better thank GOD.
Rosy <3

--------------------
Now, where is my fennel tea?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 803 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3717

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review