All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
OT: please read
      #348424 - 07/26/09 06:23 AM
butterbean

Reged: 01/25/09
Loc: California

If any of you have girls plz make sure they get the HPV vaccine at least if anything do research on it. I am dealing with the HPV virus that my daughter just found out she has. They are going to do more testing to make sure what type it is and if there is signs of cancer. She will be 22 in October and I am not good at waiting for test results so this is not helping emotionally or my IBS either.

--------------------
IBS-D, GAD (general anxiety disorder), Major Recurrent Depression, GERD (gastric reflux disease), Hiatal Hernia, PTSD

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OT: please read new
      #348449 - 07/26/09 08:14 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Sending {{HUGS}} and PRAYERS for peace & a good report!!!

Blessings - Dorothy

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

#348483 - 07/27/09 01:30 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

Goodness! I saw your email. I'm so sorry. My best friend is going through it too. All of the cancer has been removed, but it NEVER completely goes away. (The HPV never completely goes away) There is always a risk.

Dear Lord, I pray for Butterbean's daughter that she will get great test results. Giver her and her mother strength to deal with any results that may come their way. Amen

Give your worries to the Lord, and He will take care of you. Just imagine yourself putting it in His hands. That's what I'm having to do with my situations as well, even if they are not nearly as bad as this.

HUGS and MUCH LOVE.

Kappy

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#348600 - 07/29/09 02:42 PM
kim123

Reged: 07/18/06
Loc: Florida

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I had been keeping my eye on this new vaccine since I have 2 teenage daughters of my own. However, after researching it endlessly, I decided I will let them make their own decision when they are old enough. I don't like what I've been reading out there. Not enough is known about the long term effects for me to comfortably allow my girls to get the vaccine, for one. Some of the side effects I've read are scary too.

It's tough being a parent and deciding what is right for your child(ren). Yes, please make informed decisions, even if others don't agree. Good luck to you and your daughter. Hopefully, she will have the virus that clears up on its own. Let us know how it goes.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1295 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1714

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review