All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Boredom
      #346515 - 05/29/09 01:16 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I'm so hungry when I'm bored. I'm at work and have nothing to do. I've even asked others if I could help them. This usually happens on Friday, no one wants to do anything this late in the day. I've looked up everything on the internet that I could possibly think of. Well, at least all the sites that are not blocked by management. Poo. 2 3/4 hours left of boredom. Ho hum.

It's been a good tummy day though ! LOL

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Boredom new
      #346528 - 05/29/09 02:47 PM
Wendy1234

Reged: 02/06/08

Let's discuss your wedding then!! My wedding anniversary (one year) was on May 10. I've been meaning to ask details about yours. Where are you from? Did you like the place you had the wedding? Where'd you get your dress from?

I live in Louisiana. My wedding was at a reception hall type place. I got my dress from David's Bridal. I hate my dress after the fact.

I had this grand plan to lose about 20 pounds for the wedding. Didn't happen. A year later, STILL hasn't happened. I thought in the pictures my dress looked misfit. Like my waist was too accentuated and it looked big. sigh. oh well. It was still a great day.

I am still struggling with the diet. I'm one of those people that some foods bother me, then the next time they don't. I'm about to get strict though because I'm tired of the pain. I'm also under a lot of stress with work right now. Last week we had layoffs. I wasn't one of them, but it's coming.

Ok, my rant is over. This gives you something to read so you aren't bored for a minute!

#346530 - 05/29/09 03:01 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

Thanks Wendy! LOL

Happy Anniversary, a little late!

My wedding was fantabulous! I am from Mississippi (next door neighbors lol ) the wedding was in my parents house in their great room. It is huge and just perfect for our wedding. We only had parents, grandparents, and siblings at the ceremony, and following was the reception for friends and other family (still at their house) They have a huge back yard and living, dining, and kitchen, so it worked out perfectly!

My dress is 65 years old!!! It was my grandmother's high school graduation dress. It is embroidered lawn, and of course we had to alter it some (her waist was tiny tiny!) and we found a slip at Rough and Ready (antique store) that we tiered under the dress, and it looked amazing! I have to put my pics on the computer so you can see! I'll do that this weekend!

We went to Missouri, Big Cedar Resort (outside Branson) for our honeymoon! It was magnorious (don't you love my adjectives ) We rented a fishing boat, but didn't fish lol. We both got a massage simultaneously in our Cabin! I love the mountains! We had the most fun! My mom said that the honeymoon sets the tone for the marriage (my dad set my mom on fire and had to stomp on her to put her out on their wedding night LOL ) Not a good marriage, but still going after 30 years!

I'm sorry for rambling!

I know what you mean about dieting and then something messes it all up! I'm trying to do the same myself! I need to lose the 10 pounds I've gained since APRIL!

Determination is just what we both need to get our bellies under control. I don't like having to wear something else because my belly is too big to wear what I want to wear!

I'm no longer bored, that's my rant! Thank you for ranting! It was good to read!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#346591 - 05/31/09 12:12 PM
Wendy1234

Reged: 02/06/08

I lived in Branson for a few months while working there! It is beautiful out there. The weather is awesome. That is amazing about your dress!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1199

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review