All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
stessed out!!!!
      #346437 - 05/27/09 03:06 PM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

ok, so as most of you know my life is in a bit of a tailspin at the moment. I just need to vent.

I love my daughter, but sometimes this little girl has some stamina for crying, I mean she can go for a solid half hour with these blood curtling screams!! Then as soon as I pick her up, shes fine! I can't always dropeverything & pick her up & I think my mother-in-law is the one who does this whenever she babysitts for us.

I also need to take care of my Mom, as she depended so much on my Dad, now its in my lap. wish my brother would help out alittle more. need to talk to him. Need to talk to my Moms landlord & see how long she can stay there & then I need to find a new place for her to live.

Then my Hubby unfortunatly doesn't know too much about computers & is on this thing quite often. He always has questions & i don't always have the answers as its been months since i've worked with one. I really couldn't care less about Facebook when my daughter is screaming, & I'm on the phone with someone & trying to do the dishes!!!!!

On top of all this, whenever I do get a quiet moment I find myself thinking about my Dad, who passed away suddenly a few weeks ago. So then I start crying. Theres another thing i need 2 take care of, his burial of his remains.....

Does it ever end???
thanx for listening....

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: stessed out!!!! new
      #346446 - 05/27/09 08:43 PM
mrae

Reged: 02/05/09
Loc: California

I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. Adjusting to a new baby is hard enough but having all the other emotional issues to deal with could push someone to their limits. I say you really should talk to your brother about helping out ALOT more. You need that extra support. I hope things start setteling down for you soon so you can work out your own feelings about your dad passing and start enjoying your baby and get through the fussy times she might have.

#346455 - 05/28/09 06:43 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I'm so sorry about your distress! It sounds like you are under alot of stress! I don't know what to say to you, but vent all you want too! I am a good listener!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#346487 - 05/28/09 06:33 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Hang in there girl it will get better.
Sorry to hear about your dad.
I think its time for dear old hubby to start helping out a bit more.When your daughter starts crying send dad to straighten things out and make him do the dishes too!!
All I can say about mother inlaws is GRRRRRRR!!

Hang on and take a moment for yourself even if it means locking yourself in the bathroom with earplugs for ten minutes

Good luck
chris

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#346491 - 05/28/09 07:22 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

You have a right to be stressed with all of that on your plate!! My gosh!!

I wish you a quiet afternoon with your daughter.
And time to heal from the loss of your dad.
A hubby who will chip in with the housework and figure out FB on his own!
A brother who realizes he needs to help with your mum more, and does.

And a moment to yourself for a hot bath or a cup of tea.

All I can offer is wishes and HUGS...

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

#346629 - 06/01/09 07:19 AM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

Ugh, I feel for you! Being a new mom is HARD, especially with everything else you have going on. How old is your daughter? Is there a medical reason for her crying, like colic or teeth? Maybe you need to invest in a baby wrap or carrier, so you can keep her close but have your hands free!!

Some advice, which I wish I would have taken, is to join a Mom's group. I really wish I had more moms near my home that I could meet with once a week or so, and just have people to talk to who know what I'm going through. If you can find something like that, it will probably really help.

And I agree: get your husband doing more around the house!!!

Good luck! Hang in there... I wish I could say it gets easier, but my daughter is almost 6 months and we're still waiting for it to get easier!!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 560 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1675

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review