Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
sip of wine did me in?
      #346405 - 05/26/09 08:13 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Hey,

I'm feeling so cruddy tonight. Lying in bed with heating pad and fennel tea - I've got gas pains and some reflux both of which are unusual for me and the usual ibs-d cramps and runs to the bathroom. Here's what I can think of that could possibly have caused this food-wise. I had a bowl of vegetable soup, same as I had for lunch so that wasn't it I don't think. Had 2 small and I mean small pieces of salad -mescalun (sp?) fed to me by my little daughter so I didn't want to say no even though I avoid it. Also had the smallest possible sip of my wife's wine, maybe a 1/2 teaspoon. I can't believe either one did it. I think its just a bad day or something. It has certainly been a long day. My stomach has been somewhat off all day, thanks maybe to the bites of wheat I snuck yesterday.. ugh! I will never learn!

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: sip of wine did me in? new
      #346409 - 05/27/09 06:24 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

The salad will do me in sometimes, and if you haven't been feeling well, the sip of wine might have reacted with the salad to do you in! Stress on top of it all will definitely cause distress! I'm so sorry you feel badly! I hope today is a better day for you!

HUGS!!!

Kappy

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Re: sip of wine did me in? new
      #346444 - 05/27/09 08:11 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Thanks Kappy,

Woke up much better today. I had one "attack" today but it was as I was finishing with work and a walk across central park in the sun was all I needed to unwind and feel better again. Hope you had a good day too!

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1621 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 907

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review