Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Finally joined
      #346364 - 05/25/09 03:33 PM
littlebean

Reged: 04/11/09
Loc: CA

Hello all,
I've been checking out the website for a little under a year, and I've received such valuable information and recipes, but I've never joined in the conversations. My future brother-in-law often asks me how I'm doing, and I always say how much this website has been helping. The last time we talked, he said, "Isn't the point of the website to share in the 'healing process?' Shouldn't you contribute too as part of your own healing process?"
So...here is goes: My name is Amy and I live in the San Francisco bay area CA. I'm a junior high school teacher which only adds to the stress of ibs (17 school days left till the end of this school year), and I recently got engaged to the love of my life. I developed ibs February 2008, and have been stable since Sept. 2008 with the help of Heather's diet and all of your suggestions as well.
So...(hand extended, with a small curtsey), nice to meet all of you.
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Finally joined new
      #346372 - 05/26/09 03:31 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Welcome to the boards....officially. I'm glad you've been able to find helpful information. There are actually loads of teachers on here (me included) so we all understand the stress of that. I lurk here often to check up but I'm doing fairly well right now. Nice to meet you.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#346378 - 05/26/09 07:22 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Welcome glad your doing so well. Feel free to ask any questions that you want and will all try to help! Take care.
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

#346572 - 05/30/09 09:47 PM
littlebean

Reged: 04/11/09
Loc: CA

Thanks for the welcome both of you. I'll be posting many questions as they come up (if they don't come up on past searches that is)

#346577 - 05/31/09 08:23 AM
butterbean

Reged: 01/25/09
Loc: California

Welcome to our wondeful community :-) Here you can ask anything and 98% of the time someone on here will an answer for you or at least suggestions. So ask away :-)

--------------------
IBS-D, GAD (general anxiety disorder), Major Recurrent Depression, GERD (gastric reflux disease), Hiatal Hernia, PTSD

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1016 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1531

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review