All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Killer Pain
      #345742 - 05/07/09 02:17 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

Oh my goodness, my stomach hurts like it is going to explode! I have watched every single piece of food that I have put in my body for the last 5 days. I'm trying so hard to get this under control for the wedding, but right now it hurts so badly I have tears in my eyes. We are supposed to eat at his parents house tonight. I don't want anything to eat! They always cook fatty foods everything is drenched in butter or oil. No one understands except fiance. No one really cares except him either. My parents try, but my dad has so many health issues, they don't worry about mine. I guess they really don't have to anymore, huh? This is awful. Miserable. I wish we would have eloped now. It would have been alot easier and in more ways than one!

rant over.....

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Killer Pain new
      #345743 - 05/07/09 03:03 PM
butterbean

Reged: 01/25/09
Loc: California

It could be that the wedding day is getting so close your getting nervous. Put a heating pad on your tummy or take a warm bath and see if that helps you any. Your wedding will be beautiful and things will be okay just take one day at a time and take time out for just you. Trust me i know the pain and tears. I have hurt so bad that I was doubled over and throwing up and crying all at the same time.... not fun. ((hugs))

--------------------
IBS-D, GAD (general anxiety disorder), Major Recurrent Depression, GERD (gastric reflux disease), Hiatal Hernia, PTSD

#345744 - 05/07/09 03:55 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Do you have any anxiety meds to help?
talk to your Doc Right away.

Try massaging your tummy start at the bottom left rub in circles up to rib cage across top of abdomen and down the right side.
It can help move things along and if you have gas it will also help move things along.

Good luck.

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#345756 - 05/08/09 06:12 AM
Kappy

Thank you Butterbean & Dragonfly for your words of encouragement! I feel somewhat better today. I'm trying to stay calm and not get so excited about the wedding (kind of a bummer not getting excited)

The rubbing definitely helped, and yes, I do need some anxiety meds. I'm going to DR Monday for a checkup so I'm going to talk to her about that!

Thanks again!

--------------------

#345765 - 05/08/09 08:19 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

I take th emeds on a as needed basis and wowwie wow wow !!!
Thye really help I don't even think about finding where all the bathrooms are!!

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#345774 - 05/08/09 01:35 PM
Kappy

Hahahahaha!! I definitely need some then! I don't necessarily wonder where bathrooms are, I just worry about whether I'm going to go or not and whether my stomach is going to swell in the next five minutes!

Yesterday was bad, but today is better! I'm still gurgling down there, but that's not unusual!

--------------------

#345778 - 05/08/09 02:43 PM
butterbean

Reged: 01/25/09
Loc: California

What the heck causes that gurgling sound? Mine sounds like a hurricane going on down there LOL

--------------------
IBS-D, GAD (general anxiety disorder), Major Recurrent Depression, GERD (gastric reflux disease), Hiatal Hernia, PTSD

#345780 - 05/08/09 03:17 PM
Kappy

LOL you are so right!!!! I think it is just colon spasms. Sometimes I feel like my stomach is hungry, but then I realize it is just the gurgling in my colon! There must be a monster down there! LOL

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 324 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2104

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review