All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
The Big Brawl
      #34511 - 12/30/03 07:54 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

At my school's championship tournament match tonight, we won, and the other school (the downtown one loaded with bullies) started a HUGE fight. A couple of them came in later and had smuggled in some alcohol, so they got drunk during the game and started a riot when the game was over. One of them punched out a guy from our school (not one of our players, thank goodness!) and that started everyone else in tryin to get into the action. They were jumping all over each other and hitting. The security guards pushed their way in and broke up the part by the escalator so that some us could actually go down (I took the stairs b/c I still didn't trust them) and I stood outside with my friend and her parents and we were trying to find my mom. So I was just looking for her and sort of meandering around, then suddenly we heard gunshots and EVERYONE started running out of the building. I almost got knocked down by some guy who pushed me out of his way. A few people got trampled, but no one was seriously hurt, thank goodness! My friend's parents look afetr me like their own daughter, so when the shooting started, they made me get into their car and get down. My mom was standing outside waiting the entire time!! She had pulled up right when we were all running and so she hadn't heard the gunshots. But we're all alright as far as I know. I'm going watch the news tonight and get the paper tomorrow so that I can have some more information. Wild night!! But we won

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The Big Brawl new
      #34520 - 12/30/03 09:40 PM
peaches

Btw, my mom, my friends, and I are all alright!

--------------------

#34521 - 12/30/03 09:52 PM
Shireen

Reged: 12/17/03

Peaches, Oh my gosh, I'm glad you're ok. I would freak if that had happened at my 12 & 14yr old daughters school. How old are you? I'm so sorry you are so young and have to deal with IBS. I didn't have problems until after I had my 2nd daughter, about 23 yrs old. 36 now. I wish I would have known what to avoid yrs ago. I'm sure glad you are ok! What did you find out from the news? Take care

#34532 - 12/31/03 04:57 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Holy crap! Thank God you all are okay. How scary!

#34537 - 12/31/03 06:01 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

That is so scary!! It's a good thing everyone is ok!!! Did you hear what the heck happened? Man this is a crazy world we live in!!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#34540 - 12/31/03 06:50 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

PEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is SO SCARY! I'm so thankful you and your fam and friend are ok! Please keep us posted on what you find out from the news!

PLEASE be careful (not that this kinda thing is in your control...). You're VERY special and we wouldn't want anything happening to you!

Take care...glad you're safe!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#34550 - 12/31/03 07:53 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

OMG Peaches!!! I am so glad you were not hurt along with other people. How scary that must have been for you and to not find your mom. I am really happy to know you were not hurt!!!

#34560 - 12/31/03 08:31 AM
peaches

Well, sorry guys because the news didn't have any news on it since it occured at about 10:30, and that's a bit late for the 11:00 news lol. But everything's alright now. Shireen I'm 15 and in 10th grade. Most of the kids there were either younger or older than me. Not many were my age....at least my friend and her parents were there!

--------------------

#34568 - 12/31/03 08:47 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Really glad to hear you're alright, Peaches! That's too scary. Sad when things like this have become so mundane that they're not really news anymore.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#34583 - 12/31/03 09:48 AM
peaches

I agree, Jen! But maybe there'll be somehting on it tonight. I'm just worried that someone may have gotten hurt. All I know is that none of the players are since they were in the locker discussing the game and everything. I'll have to post later with what I found out!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 99 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1152

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review