All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
anyone watching Idol or Survivor this season?
      #342092 - 02/13/09 06:57 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have been into Top Chef as usual and it is almost done. Idol has been strange so far this season. It has been so obvious that, contrary to what Simon always says, it is not just a singing competition! To think of not choosing that gal with the blond hair with the color underneath that dresses funny and got into trouble with her group, just because she wasn't as pretty as someone else, was ludicrous! She has a great voice. And I like Michael the big blue collar guy. And the guy that takes care of his sick mom. And the guy that looks like Matthew Broderick but sings like Elliot. Sorry I am not good with names but will learn them all soon. I also like the girl with dark hair and a kind of scratchy voice that plays guitar. So it will be interesting to see who stays on after a few shows!

As for Survivor, I didn't watch early last season, but as hub started to tell me how fun it was I started watching and it ended up a very good season. I don't think a lot of people watch it anymore. I can't say what it will be like this season but there are already the stereotypical contestants so we'll see.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: anyone watching Idol or Survivor this season? new
      #342094 - 02/13/09 07:46 PM
eagles20

Reged: 02/13/09
Loc: NJ/Philly area

yes, i watch Idol. I don't know why, it is just addciting! lol I think I know the people you describe, you are good at describing them1 )

--------------------
I suffer from anxiety, depression, IBS, and lactose intolerance. I think they are all related. If anyone has any suggestions or just want to talk, shoot me an email. I'd love to talk to people with similar symptoms, people who can understand what I am going through. I am also waiting for a kidney transplant. Thanks and God bless you all!

#342104 - 02/14/09 08:57 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Yes! My husband and I are both Idol and Survivor fans. We have watched Survivor since the very first episode of the first season!!! Our favorite season was Australia. They had a great group on that season.

I'm glad there are some Survivor fans here.

#342166 - 02/15/09 07:09 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I am watching Surviror and have watched every season since the beginning. I still love it!

It is good that we have a group here that watches so we can talk about it each week. Something other than IBS to chat about.

--------------------
Janey

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 244 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1424

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review