All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
sometimes I get dizzy easily
      #341602 - 02/04/09 10:20 AM

Unregistered

I mostly notice it at work. It's often when I'm hurrying to put my coat on or walking up the stairs when I'm leaving..I walk up and down the stairs quite often during my work shift,though. I wonder what it could be? I drink about 4 pints of strong cammomile tea lately,I use a cofee pot to make it and It's lose tea. I'm on my 3rd pack of ortho lo. I'm going to be on day 10 of ibs audio. Oh I notice dry or sore throat,acid reflux going on,a little green thick phlem in the morning. I also noticed I've been a little off balanced lately. What could it be,and do you think it will just go away?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: sometimes I get dizzy easily new
      #341629 - 02/04/09 12:38 PM

Unregistered

I get dizzy too - I chalk it up to my anxiety. I take lexapro but still get spells....if I'm running around alot and trying to do to many things at once that's when I notice it the most. Or when I get really tired. HTH.

#341820 - 02/08/09 11:00 AM
JJIbeach

Reged: 04/09/07
Loc: Wakefield, RI

Hey person,

I, too, often get dizzy. I have had some recent fainting spells that began the first time I donated blood about two and a half years ago and have not stopped since. Sometimes I think it may be dehydration, but judging how much tea you drink daily, that's probably not your problem.
I was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia (somewhat like widespread arthritis, which can also cause dizziness) but honestly I do not feel the symptomatic pain of this condition very often. I do however, get tired quickly and easily possibly a result of getting mono many years ago and then relapsing so the Epstein Barr virus that causes chronic fatigue is always in my system. Ever have mono or any other conditions that could be affecting your balance?
Some times though, I think I have too much yeast in my body. I have done a lot of research on this on my own and ironically, I have had many of the symptoms an overgrowth of yeast can inevitably cause... just thinking it may all add up, check out this article if you want to know more http://www.womentowomen.com/digestionandgihealth/candida.aspx

Wish I could offer more help, let me know if you figure anything out (because some of my symptoms are still a mystery!)

--------------------
21, female, Long Island, NY
school in Kingston, RI

IBS-C, abdominal pain, gas, bloating, cramping; acid reflux; fibromyalgia; chronic fatigue syndrome; chronic headaches

"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

"Suffering arises ... whenever we resist the flow of life and try to cling to fixed forms..., whether they are things, events, people, or ideas."

#341992 - 02/12/09 09:36 AM

Unregistered

I read the link. Its very imformative. I've been taking align for quite some time. I've never had a UTI and I don't get diarreah. whats oral thrush? I don't really have constipation either as I have lots of stools everyday.

#342046 - 02/12/09 08:36 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Everyone in this area - Gulf Coast, Florida/NW - has been having horrible allergy/sinus problems - including me and my family. Your description about your throat and the mucus sounds very similar. I have a deviated septum, so my sinuses are always blocked, then my ears fill with fluid and don't drain properly - can't take decongestants because of hypertension. Saying all this to say - allergies/sinus infection/problems with your ears cause dizziness and even vertigo sometimes. Just a thought...
Blessings! Dorothy

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

#342054 - 02/13/09 09:10 AM

Unregistered

maybe its just the weather? I notice it at night and when I wake up in the morning a piece of flem that is hard and greenish brown comes up. But sometimes I even notice the feeling at work,I move alot at work,maybe thats it? I live in ND

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 261 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5633

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review