All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For those of you that are pg or have been w/ horrible flare-ups
      #341365 - 01/29/09 07:19 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I am currently 7 weeks pg. My IBS has been under control and in remission for quite a few years until a few days after conception. It is horrible. I have missed so many days of work already because I haven't been able to make the hour drive w/o having to use the bathroom. This along w/ morning sickness has been horrible.

For those of you who have had this problem, how long did it last? Does it stop in the 2nd trimester or no?

I will do anything necessary to have a healthy baby, but this SUCKS!!

Thanks,
Joy

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Bump* new
      #341400 - 01/30/09 07:36 AM
lovejoy_22

Anyone?

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Re: For those of you that are pg or have been w/ horrible flare-ups new
      #341402 - 01/30/09 07:56 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

First of all let me say that I am rooting for you and this pregancy I had a miscarriage a year ago. It was the hardest thing I ever went through. As far as the moring sickness yes it will get better try to snack more oftern eat things like pretzels bread I found peppermints helped if its to bad ask your doc I know theres medcine they can give you. As far as the ibs I believe if you can just hang in there it will get its self under control when I was prego with my daughter I notice it away in my second trimester it was gone, til I about 4 months after I had my daughter. Try to up your "if" if you can (easier said than done with feeling sick uh) Like do smoothies in the moring and try some fruit mufins. Try to get some fresh air maybe a walk. That helped me alot. Hang in there I belive it will get better let your hormones adjust. I hope I have helped some. Keep me updated and may god bless you both. ((hugs))
emmasmom (Sheila)
ibs-c gas

Re: For those of you that are pg or have been w/ horrible flare-ups new
      #341407 - 01/30/09 09:29 AM
lovejoy_22

Thanks! I have had two miscarriges in the past. I am hoping and praying that this one sticks. I am really scared and not really telling anyone yet. Obviously other that you guys and my boss. I am trying to up my intake at the moment.

Joy

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2118 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1585

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review