All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
hello again
      #340190 - 12/30/08 07:47 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in & say hi. Things r going well here. I'm 25 & 1/2 weeks prego now & have gained 21 lbs.! feeling good overall. Getting ready to hit the 3rd trimester & not looking forward to the fatuige, but oh well.
Cant wait to meet this little one. Kinda nervous about all the classes coming up. Looking forward to the baby showers. I'm due on April 10th.

Not doing anything 4 New years Was looking forward to a get together But my hubby & I miscommunicatd & he thought we weren't doing anything. So now I guess were not. (who am i kidding anyway,I'm not gonna make it to midnight!) Hope everones doing well!

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: hello again new
      #340202 - 12/30/08 09:41 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Hi congrats! Wow how did you gain so much weight! me and dh are hoping to become prego soon and I am worried about the weight not gaining engouh. When I was prego with my daughter I was tired but not really anmore than normal just big! I had my days though. Take care and it be spring beore to much longer!God bless
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

#340330 - 01/01/09 03:15 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Hi Kiwii,

I'm glad that you are doing well. I felt pretty good during the 3rd trimester of all 3 of my pregnancies until the very end. Feeling tired is just getting you ready for when your little one is born. You will be very tired with feedings, etc. but having your baby makes it all worth it.

I found the classes to be very helpful and the info made me worry less. Knowledge is power!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

--------------------
Janey

#340345 - 01/02/09 04:53 AM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

Sounds like you're doing great! Enjoy the rest of the 2T...it's the best part of pg I could not gain a pound before getting pg. And then I gained 40 lbs. while I was pg!! Now I weigh less than before I was pg and can't gain agian. I guess pregnancy agreed with me Keep us updated.

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 635 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1579

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review