All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
So the stomach flu has hit our house right before X-mas!
      #339902 - 12/23/08 08:28 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Ugh! The stomach flu which I thought we had successfully avoided last week is at my home! Ava threw up all over my carpet and wall yesterday and then again last night in her crib. I am super nausea with no energy today at all. I am hoping that Noah doesn't get it because tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Ava seems better today but oh man I can't even seem to get off the couch! They are being so good today but then I am letting them watch a ton of TV! I hope we are all better tomorrow!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: So the stomach flu has hit our house right before X-mas! new
      #339923 - 12/23/08 01:47 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Ya we got hit too. Starts with me but it's mostly just bad stomach pain.I REFUSE to throw up.I can will myself not to but it was close lastnight. I imagine Christmas morning Santa will deliver to everyone else though.lol
Good luck hope you feel better soon

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#339965 - 12/23/08 05:55 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Angela,

I am so sorry that you are sick. I hope everyone feels better tomorrow so you can enjoy Christmas.

Hugs,

--------------------
Janey

#339982 - 12/24/08 07:03 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Oh, I'm sorry you're sick. This is the perfect time to be thankful for the invention of the TV (babysitter)!!! Hope you're better REALLY soon! Hugs.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#340013 - 12/25/08 06:19 PM
Angela E.

Well the holidays were a bit rough. Ava still is sick. Threw up this morning around 4 am and again at dinner. Also has bad D. But in between those bouts she is in pretty good spirits, bless her heart. She did sleep alot today. Everyone wanted us around so we went to my inlaws yesterday and my family came today. I used Lysol all around the house at least a million times. I am still not 100% but am getting there. So far Noah and hubby are ok still praying because I am sick of all this sickness! I did remind myself that I am thankful we are sick with a virus that will go away and not something else. Aside from all that we had a great holiday and the kids got way more than I could imagine. Hope you all had a great holiday!

Angela new
      #340106 - 12/28/08 04:14 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

How are you and your family feeling? I hope everyone has recovered and that you are feeling much better.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Angela new
      #340114 - 12/28/08 06:19 PM
Angela E.

Janey,
Thanks for your concern. We seem to be flu free at this house. Ava is better and so am I. Hubby and Noah did not get it and the only person that seemed to be affected my our prescence on the holidays was my sister in law. Poor thing was pretty sick. But she is better too. This stomach flu is a pretty mean one! Hope your holiday was great!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1278 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2110

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review