All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
No longer belly ache free
      #339046 - 12/08/08 08:13 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Well, I've been lurking for some time (posting occasionally) because I wanted to keep up with you all but I haven't been having many problems in about 2 years due to pregnancy and continuing to ride it out on the last of those hormones in my system. I can't believe Serena is 18 mo. already!

My belly started in on me about two weeks ago. I was hoping I was just sick. Now I'm going only every 3-4 days or so again (I'm C) and have the achy pain under my breast bone. So....I'm back.

Blahhhhh......

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: No longer belly ache free new
      #339055 - 12/08/08 10:18 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Sorry to hear that! I know the feeling. Pregnancy was great and so was afterwards but reality hit me again. Sooner than you though. It's nice to see you back again. I also lurk even though I still deal with stomach issues. I just find I don't have to much to say now that all of the regulars are gone. You can always e-mail me if you need support. I always check that!

Re: No longer belly ache free - me too new
      #339058 - 12/08/08 11:09 AM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

I've been feeling markedly worse for the past month or so. Since I've never been pregnant, (and am a man,) I can rule that one out. I think its the stress I'm feeling over finances right now, but can't be sure. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Also, a friendly note to Angela E - as a long term lurker - and sometime poster I also miss the "regulars" but this board has always changed. When it began, I wouldn't go near it since I felt it was almost entirely posted on by those interested in talking about God in every post. People always cycle through. Hopefully if we can ignore those interested in causing silly arguments they'll go elsewhere and the board can feel more inclusive and supportive again.

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

#339067 - 12/08/08 02:29 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I'm glad that I am not alone regarding the LR. I lurk more than post but every now and then I can't help myself and have to say something.

I am sorry that you are all having tummy problems. I seem to be going through the same thing myself with mostly nausea and anxiety.

--------------------
Janey

#339075 - 12/08/08 04:58 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Could be the two jobs, three kids and now a puppy. What was I thinking? Geez.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Hawkeye new
      #339079 - 12/08/08 06:05 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Yes I agree with you. It did seem like we had a pretty strong board for about 2 years and then the past year and half things have changed. It is still nice to see alot of you "oldies" though! I am sorry to hear your tummy is causing you grief. Stress is definatley the root of all evil here!!

#339098 - 12/09/08 05:24 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Life is stressful when you work full time and have a family. Enjoy these times as stressful as they may be. Time goes by so fast and before you know it they are grown up and have left home.

As silly as it may sound I long for the days when my children were younger. They were very happy and fullfilling times for me. Not that I am not happy now but I miss being a Mom when my kids needed me.

--------------------
Janey

Re: No longer belly ache free new
      #339515 - 12/16/08 10:09 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Yup, I'm totally with you. I was GREAT during pregnancy and the first few months postpartum, but I'd say that since my daughter was around seven months or so things have been stirred up. Sigh. Imodium is my friend.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 479 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2303

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review