All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Would you wear this shirt in public? new
      #338831 - 12/03/08 11:55 AM

Unregistered

tell the kids,they'll understand when they're an adult..thats its only for adults...hahahha idk..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#338832 - 12/03/08 11:59 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Yeah right ...you obviously don't have kids.

Re: No. new
      #338836 - 12/03/08 12:23 PM

Unregistered

"you'd be fine with me getting into an elevator with you and smoking? You'd be fine with me littering? You'd be fine with me dumping my garbage in front of your house? You'd be fine with me jumping the line to get movie tickets or catch a cab? You'd be fine with me using ethnic, racial, and sexual slurs? You'd be fine with me saying ugly things about you to another person while you're listening? You'd be fine with me using foul language to refer to your mother or brother or child? Right? After all, it's not my problem if you're offended.

Not the smoking on elevator,littering, or dumping garbage in front of my house..As those are illegal...As for racial and sexual slurs..Some can be funny,some people need to laugh at themselves,while some shirts are a little too messup for my taste, I will just ignore it or not look at it. Hey I'm used to others saying things about me while I'm listening,nothings new.

but the jumping lines and such,it's a free country..I don't do that..but Hey I could say f you or something..

No ... Why would anyone want to? - nt - new
      #338844 - 12/03/08 02:40 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: *DELETED* new
      #338900 - 12/04/08 02:58 PM

Unregistered

hey,why'd u delte your post,lol.

#338903 - 12/04/08 04:20 PM
osbo54

Reged: 09/04/08

Because it looked like it was headed towards too much drama and mean-spiritedness. I did not want to be a part of that. I had way too much of that with the vegan/meat posts.

Don't be offended. I just want to try and stay positive. There are many nice, helpful people on these boards, that I would choose to communicate with...a few, not so much. After the vegan/meat posts, those few... I do not read nor respond to their posts.

Have a good evening.

Lynn

#338928 - 12/05/08 10:07 AM

Unregistered

Well u can read the other posts and email me at m_nice16@hotmail.com and tell me what u really think about the other's comments..

#338931 - 12/05/08 11:30 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Why ask the question if you don't want real answers? No need to argue with or belittle other peoples opinions just because they don't agree with yours.

I would like to know where you work that it would be appropriate to wear this shirt to pick up your paycheck? I know most places of employment would not appreciate or see the humor in this shirt at the work place.

--------------------
Janey

#338932 - 12/05/08 11:43 AM

Unregistered

I was simply stating my opinion like the other people did theres. I never said anyone can't disagre. I simply replied my opinion back. I work at mcdonalds..If its my day off work,they really can't do anything about it

#338959 - 12/05/08 06:09 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

If you truly just wanted people's thoughts on the topic then you wouldn't have responded the way you did to Sand's reply. Your answers seem flippant and smart aleck. I think your intent was to stir up trouble and I truly understand why I don't come to the living room anymore.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 199 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21606

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review