All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Mammogram UPDATE! I survived! new
      #335990 - 09/13/08 05:46 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Thats awesome! Glad you made it through with minimal squishing.
Even though you may have some other issues to deal with,at least you have some answers and maybe some solutions.
Glad your ibs is behaving but remember to still be careful and don't over do it.I'm been in remission for two weeks now with minor gas pains and no d either.I'm eating pretty much whatever I want and not obsessing over it.So far so good. I just hope I don't get c cause that would suck!

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#336001 - 09/13/08 08:27 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Glad to hear you are doing well, too, dragonfly! That's great! I'm still watching what I eat, but am eating more fruit and veggies than I have in a long time and not really worried about it much. I've been eating small portions of watermelon, avocado, salad, etc. Just trying to eat a very well balanced diet. Also, I have been eating a small portion of TCBY every evening. I buy it by the quart and have about a half cup every night. I honestly think that helps me. Hey! A person's gotta do what a person's gotta do! Right! And my weight has been staying the same, too. Not gaining. I've also been able to work in more exercise....riding my mountain bike, going to Curves at least 2 times a week, more yard work, walking, etc.

#336002 - 09/13/08 09:17 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Sounds great.I think it makes a difference when we don't think so much.I had pork side ribs last night and wasn't sure how that was going to go.I had some pretty gross burps later on but overall no issues.
How is your cottage going?Still doing work to it?

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 489 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11743

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review