Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hey strangers
      #334657 - 08/15/08 02:48 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hello everyone!
For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a big-time regular on the boards here and thought I'd come by and check in. For my old friends, how the heck are you??
I posted back in May that I was going to try and be around more and haven't posted since, whoops!
Things have been pretty busy this summer, but I have been meaning to come on for a while and see how everyone is doing. Not much big news since I did post a few months back, still enjoying my job closer to home and expanding my social outings, etc now that my anxiety has calmed right down. Tummy has been doing moderately well.. and only moderately because of silly food choices I've made and paid for. Even still, it is way less of a concern now than it was before which is a huge change.
I've had a wicked flu this past week and have not enjoyed that one bit! Am on the mend now, though, so hopefully all will be well this weekend.

Anyway, that's my little "blog" for the moment. Hope everyone is having a good summer and we can catch up soon!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Stephie! new
      #334672 - 08/15/08 11:22 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

How's it going, stranger! I haven't been posting as much as I want to (always feel better when I do) so it's good to see another old-timer around! Hope you're having good weather this summer. Me, I'm huddling next to the a/c as often as possible these days!

Don't be a stranger!!!

~nelly~

Hi Nelly! new
      #334679 - 08/15/08 01:44 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hey Nelly!
Good to see you! It took a long time here in Vancouver but we are getting nice weather at long last. Our place isn't too bad in the heat (unlike our last place: top floor, sky lights, afternoon sun... it was like a sauna!) but while I've been home this week with the flu, it has been a little unbearable. Everything is harder to put up with when you are all sick and grumpy, though!
How are YOU doing?

Talk to you soon!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Hey Stephie new
      #334694 - 08/16/08 04:49 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

It is good to hear from you. I'm glad that things are going well for you.

Hope you can pop in again soon. I miss seeing your posts. I'm not on much anymore either. I lurk more than I post. My tummy is doing pretty good so I have been concentrating on getting my migraines under control. I joined a migraine board and ran into LauraSue there.

I hope you are feeling better from your bout with the flu.

--------------------
Janey

Edited by Janey (08/16/08 04:54 PM)

Hi Stephie! new
      #334798 - 08/18/08 01:39 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I am way out of the good cycle and lost in the pain-depression-anxiety-not eating-not sleeping cycle! BUT! I have had my flu shot! So there's some hope for me somewhere.

Vancouver sounds like a big dream full of damp puffy clouds and slow sailing ships winding their way around a postcard. In my head, of course!

Keep in Touch!!

~nelly~

Re: Hey Stephie! new
      #335317 - 08/27/08 08:04 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

Good to hear from you again. I'm glad things are going well. Hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Re: Hey strangers new
      #336198 - 09/19/08 11:00 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I miss you girly.... when you coming back to Seattle!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 474 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2161

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review