All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Frustration with fitness/eating
      #334241 - 08/08/08 02:51 PM
Wendy1234

Reged: 02/06/08

I get pretty frustrated when I see on other message boards/magazines about how people lose weight and are "healthy" by eating whole wheat, yogurt,etc..all the things we should not eat. Then I see they work out like for two hours a day! I am working out for about 30 minutes a day and feel like I'll die. However, I can tell it has helped my tummy feel relaxed and at ease. Which is odd since I"m doing hard things like jumping jacks, lunges, etc...Just wondering if anyone else gets frustrated with these sort of things. I feel like in a way I've got obstacles that normal people don't have when it comes to health/losing weight.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Frustration with fitness/eating new
      #334265 - 08/09/08 06:51 AM
TG

Reged: 06/04/08

I always figured that this life would be easier with a personal trainer and nutritionist. Guess we'll have to do with general yoga classes and a GI.

Don't let other people's habits get you down. I know that we are particularly limited in what we can or cannot do, but it prevents us from going into the dangerous end of crash dieting and exercising more than our bodies can handle.

By the way, if you've ever been to a mag photo shoot, you'd feel less self-conscious - even skinny models have to fight certain angles and lighting. There's a reason why it's called "Hollywood magic."

T.G.
Digest This Comic!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 266 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 737

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review