All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Scared.....alone.... new
      #332415 - 07/14/08 08:19 AM
vettech

Reged: 06/08/08
Loc: ME

Ah, the snoring. That a whole different kettle of fish, isn't it? I almost moved last night, but a few kicks finally put a stop to it!

--------------------
IBS-A and GERD since 1983
Low FODMAP since 2012

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#332419 - 07/14/08 09:19 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

He was sleeping so hard that nothing I did would make him turn over. He has been working up at our mountain property so he's dead tired, I know. But then I get dead tired from the snoring. And it doesn't help that I'm already tired from this stupid bug bite.

#332426 - 07/14/08 11:18 AM
fancymom

Reged: 09/17/07
Loc: SC

OMG! My husband can peel paint off the walls with his snoring!! Then , he has the audacity to get mad at ME when I wake him up?!?!?!!!! Are you kidding me?? So, what am I supposed to do...just lay there wide awake and listen to him SNORE all night while he sleeps like a baby?!?!
Hell no!

Wow. As you can tell, this is a very sore subject around my house!! HA!

--------------------
FancyMom
IBS-A,Constipation predominant, GERD

#332429 - 07/14/08 11:56 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Thanks for the laugh, Fancy! My husband didn't used to snore that bad unless he was extremely tired. Now, however, as he gets older the snoreing is getting worse. Not as bad as some wives have to put up with, but I'm a light sleeper...so I wake at the slightest noise. I'm like you...what are we supposed to do just lay there wide awake and put up with the noise? One time I nudged my husband and he said "WHAT!?" I said "you're snoring, turn over." And he said "I didn't hear anything!" and fell back asleep snoring, he didn't even know I woke him up. So I went to the couch. THEN he gets upset that I'm sleeping on the couch and that he's waking up in the morning without me beside him. Poor baby!

#332435 - 07/14/08 01:11 PM
fancymom

HA!
At least your husband CARES if your in the bed beside him. My husband begs me to go to another room, so he can sleep in our bed and saw logs!!

--------------------
FancyMom

#332448 - 07/14/08 03:57 PM
vettech

Quote:

One time I nudged my husband and he said "WHAT!?" I said "you're snoring, turn over." And he said "I didn't hear anything!" and fell back asleep snoring, he didn't even know I woke him up. So I went to the couch. THEN he gets upset that I'm sleeping on the couch and that he's waking up in the morning without me beside him. Poor baby!

LOL!! Are you sure we're not married to the same guy? Mine says the EXACT same things!

--------------------
Low FODMAP since 2012

#332453 - 07/14/08 04:11 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I have a husband a 3 year old in my room( fixing her room right now) and they both snore!
emmasmom ibs-c gas

#332458 - 07/14/08 04:50 PM
fancymom

Ha!
You ain't got a prayer, girlfriend!! That is too funny. So, I guess your daughter takes after her daddy when it comes to the sleeping habits.
I feel your pain. I have 2 boys, 18months and 3yrs, and they BOTH snore, just like my hubby. I have to laugh to keep from crying!

--------------------
FancyMom

#332460 - 07/14/08 05:06 PM
vettech

Well, I don't have human kids, but 2 dogs and 2 cats, and one of each snores quite loudly (ironically, the girls!) They don't usually disturb sleep, but they can interfere with the TV!

--------------------
Low FODMAP since 2012

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2082 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7622

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review