All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)
Re: I fell off the wagon.....and I fell HARD! new
      #333679 - 07/31/08 10:50 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Nugget I say cry if you need to cry you have every right. I still cry one time I saw a commerical for a kit-kat blizzard and cried silly I know but man it looked good! I miss going to the dq on hot days like this and getting anything I want. Me and my daughter went to lunch yesterday with my mom and i had dry noodles with grilled chicken aand tomatoes no sauce my mom had ravoli(one of my favorites) covered in cheese and a salad and my daughter had cottage cheese I wanted it all. A few weeks ago I fixed my neice and mom and daughter grilled cheese and watch them eat it while I had the same old turkey sandwitch!Dh is always smotthering everyhthing in ranch dressing(boy do I miss ranch dressing) I know what you mean it sucks!!! These days I am getting mad at myself for not being normal I just want to be normal and take vitimins and not worry about anything ya know. Your only human! I know what you mean baout the heat its suppose to be above 100 here for the next few days and I don't do heat very well at all if you don't feel like going don't if you do go drink lots of water and were something cool.I know what you mean about not wanting to be the one that can't go!! Lots of (((((HUGS)))))! ps feel free to e-mail me anytime I love e-mails I can send you some good one
emmasmom (Sheila)
ibs-c
gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#333680 - 07/31/08 11:44 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Thanks Sheila! It helps soooo much to be able to come here and talk with people who really understand...who really "get it". Ya know? I'm not going to be the one to say no to the event Saturday unless I can't get away from the bathroom. I have those "neck cooler" things that you soak in water and they stay cool all day...so I plan on taking those...one for me and one for my MIL. She doesn't do heat very well either...that's why I'm surprized she agreed to go! I bought my husband a "neck cooler" but he doesn't use it. Heat doesn't bother him. We are taking lots of water and gatorade (gatorade doesn't bother me...it actually makes me feel better). I know all will go well...but I probably won't feel well Sunday. {{{hugs to you}}}

#333681 - 07/31/08 12:28 PM

Unregistered

Oh absolutely, cry is you must. It helps to cry,a nd get that frustration out. I know. I have cried so many times, and someitmes almost uncontrollable. It just is not fair
You take care and know we are hee for you
big hugs to you, and bunches of love
Hugs, DeeDee

#333690 - 07/31/08 01:35 PM
fancymom

Reged: 09/17/07
Loc: SC

Hmmm...wonder why?

--------------------
FancyMom
IBS-A,Constipation predominant, GERD

#333691 - 07/31/08 01:38 PM
fancymom

Oh my. Do I know how you girls feel! DH and I take the kids to Carvel for Ice Cream almost every weekend, and it's pure torture! Watching them eat their delicious looking ice creams while I sit with my glass of water. It makes me cry sometimes too. I just want to be "normal" again!!

--------------------
FancyMom

#333692 - 07/31/08 01:40 PM
fancymom

Hopefully your neck cooler will help you beat the heat, Nugget. What a trooper you are for going in the first place. I know severe heat and cold I have a hard time tolerating. Just drink lots of watered down gatorade!!

((((hugs))))

--------------------
FancyMom

#333693 - 07/31/08 01:44 PM
fancymom

Awww...(((hugs))) for you, girlfriend. But ya know what?? You got that darn craving out of the way. Just get back on track now, and you will be alright! Be a couch potato and rent a movie tonight!! (but no popcorn )

--------------------
FancyMom

#333694 - 07/31/08 02:29 PM
Nugget

Fancy....my problem is, I join in with everyone else instead of just sitting there with my glass of water...then I pay for it later...like today. I'm so mad at myself. Why can't I just accept this IBS and do things right like I'm supposed to ...then maybe I wouldn't have days like today. Instead, I try to be normal like everyone else and I end up sick as a dog.

#333695 - 07/31/08 02:30 PM
Nugget

Thanks Dee....I've cried a lot today. Then to top it off, I watched a tear jerker of a movie. I just got done watching it and I'm crying again. "Message in a Bottle" with Kevin Costner. Ever seen it?

#333696 - 07/31/08 02:32 PM
Nugget

Thanks Fancy....wish you all could go with me for support. Ya know? Those neck coolers really help take the heat off. Have you ever tried them? I do the cold much better than the heat. I just don't want to be the one who says "I can't go". Ya know?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 298 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 197065

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review