All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
just another update
      #328161 - 04/12/08 11:06 AM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

for months i had been stable and it was the greatest thing. I am no longer stable but such is the way things go. Either way. Here s a slight update.

I lost my job of three years back in jan. They told me my posistion was being terminated in an attempt at restructing the company. In the end, the one manager never did like me and he convinced the owner to lay me off and hired a chick that was comming off mat. leave.. Although i do find it funny that it takes three people to do what I was able to do alone and still had time to slack or help out in other dept.

I now work at a different place doing something simmilar and if I stick it out i'll be making more money than i was at the previous place which is always good..

We are also buying out first home. The guy that got us our place with zero down was a customer at work and we just got talking and now.. now we are buying out first place. it's a condo/townhouse but it's better than nothing and it cut off three years of waiting before we could afford it.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: just another update new
      #328194 - 04/13/08 12:52 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Hello Darj!

Sorry your tum is off again. Have you tried redoing the hypno? I found it took me 2 times through when my tum was really bad.

Happy house buying!! Hurray!! I know how much the DH and I hated renting - having a home of your own is awesome.

Hope you're enjoying the new job - I know I'm still liking mine, despite some stressful closing days.

Take care!!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Re: just another update new
      #328236 - 04/14/08 09:25 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sorry to hear about the tummy but otherwise, things sound well!! Congrats on the new house!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 233 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1067

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review