Reged: 02/07/04

n

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Cant deal with the dissapointment new
      #327155 - 03/25/08 10:11 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR!Why do people who are dirt bags and that are so mean to everyone always get what they want! I know how you feel. I had a mc in nov and it seems like the whole world is against me some days!! Please know your not alone. Just stay clam and don't let him win. Take care of yourself take a hot bath read a book bake a nice cholate cake and take it from there. The more stressed out you are the harder it is to get were you want to be. take care. xxx
emmasmom
ibs-c
gas

#327158 - 03/25/08 11:26 AM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

I hear ya, Lyndeigh. I'm un-patiently waiting for ovulation too. I have an unrelated appt with my regular doctor tomorrow, but I'll bet any amount of money that she's pregnant. We started trying at the same time. So I'll have to deal with THAT tomorrow. Ugh! I know it's not fair, I feel the same way! Just know that I totally understand what you're going through, and I feel for ya. I'm going to start my ovulation tests today. Hopefully I'll have good news in a few weeks...

Hang in there, hon!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

#327159 - 03/25/08 11:41 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I too understand, went through it for years and after 5 miscarriages and no baby, I finally stopped asking WHY because there is no sane reason. There is no logic to it, you can not reason it out, it just plain sucks. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. Hugs and love

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re:Thank You Ladies new
      #327161 - 03/25/08 01:35 PM
Lyndeigh

I can handle seeing others with babies, I just dont like undeserving people shoving it in my face Anyway, it makes me feel LOADS better knowing that Im not alone on this one. Thank you x 10000000000000000000000000

#327165 - 03/25/08 02:21 PM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

To be blunt, that sounds pretty crappy of him. Does DH have the same feelings about him? I would be biting my tongue not to tell him what I thought of him & his actions. At least you have the boards to come & vent! We're all happy to listen & empathize with your situation. I'm so glad I started visiting the boards again because it has helped me gain so much perspective. There are many of you who are going through the same experiences (or have gone through them) and have the same thoughts & feelings that I do. It helps so much to "talk" to all of you or even just put our voices in writing.

My white trash family story is of my cousin Peggy. She got married when she was 19, divorced a few months later, knocked up by a random dude a couple months after that & gave birth to her first child in June of 2006. A couple months after that she got knocked up by another random dude & had her second child in May of 2007. While pregnant with the second child she met "the greatest man on earth" and got married. They also got pregnant a couple months after the 2nd birth and she is now due with her third child next month. Her current husband & Peggy are not fit to raise 1 child let alone 3. I have asked myself so many times how she was able to conceive 3 times & I can't even though I am in a loving, committed, stable marriage & we would love nothing more than to welcome a baby to our family.

I recently started to focus on the positive things in my life. I know, easier said than done but it has helped me some. Like last month when my period came I decided that it was okay b/c my due date would have been right at Thanksgiving time if I had conceived that month & I would have missed out on 2 paid days off from work! Silly I know!

I've got my fingers crossed that somebody has some good news this month. I just took my last round of Clomid for this cycle last night & the side affects are at their prime right now. I pray that this is my last month of all this infertility stuff and we can finally conceive. Good luck to everyone!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#327167 - 03/25/08 02:44 PM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

That really sucks. I've always wondered too why it is that these people can conceive so easily and people like my best friend and her husband - who are the most generous, giving, caring people I know - had to go through years of fertility treatments to conceive their twins.

I am officially off my birth control pills as of last week (just got AF today) and am going to chart for the next 3-4 months before we actually start TTC. My periods used to be really wacky before I was on the pill so I want to see what they will do now that it has been 6+ years of "regularity". Hopefully we'll ALL be sharing some good news of our own in the near future!

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

n new
      #327182 - 03/25/08 05:47 PM
Lyndeigh

n

Re: My white trash story.. lol new
      #327198 - 03/26/08 07:17 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

At least your husband agrees with you and supports your stance. You know what they say- "You can pick your friends but not your family"! Isn't that the truth!!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#327210 - 03/26/08 09:52 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

My white trash story is my sister. Ran away from home when she was 16, got knocked up and married. Decided when the kid was a year old she didn't want that life and walked out. That was like 8 years ago, has never even talked to her child since. She is now a lesbian living with a transvestite. Totally true! My sister walks away from her baby and I can't have one! No rationalizing that one out!

It is easier if you do try and find the little positive things, like not having a baby at thanksgiving-no matter how silly it may seem, it will help keep you sane. I felt that when I was trying, EVERYONE I saw was pregnant, it was like that movie, "I see dead people" only it was "I see pregnant people!"

My dogs have really helped me get over the baby pain a bit. They are always there, living and breathing and needed love and attention. I remember when I first brought harley home, he was so little, only like 4 pounds and I would lay awake at night watching him to make sure he didn't stop breathing. I had this awful fear that all my babies died and my puppy would too. But once I got over that, its been wonderful. Now I have two fur babies and no its not the same as a real baby but it certainly has helped me.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#327211 - 03/26/08 09:53 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

I think everyone has a white trash story in their family! Mine would be dear old dad...and I use the word dad when I really want to refer to him as my sperm donor! I guess there is a story with my sister and brother too. Both had kids before marriage, marriage ended shortly after the ceremony....what a mess.

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

#327215 - 03/26/08 10:07 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

Quote:

My dogs have really helped me get over the baby pain a bit. They are always there, living and breathing and needed love and attention

Awe, I would love some fur babies! (darn landlord says only a bird is allowed). How do you snuggle with a bird?

I too, am childless and it really hurts and the sense of loss is too much at times. I guess we have to accept this as our fate, though. Just think, no teenage years to struggle through!

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

#327284 - 03/26/08 05:16 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I remember feeling that way before I had my kids. My BIL is our white trash story. He has 4 kids by 3 different women and is now giving one of them up for adoption. It use to kill me and my husband after it took us 2 years to get pregnant, suffered a tubal pregnancy, had my son, suffered two more miscarriages and then had my daughter. Now my SIL is seething at our BIL because her and her husband can't have kids. All my mother-in-law wants to talk about is how poor (BIL) has such money problems. Well if would stop procreating he wouldn't be taken to the dry cleaners on child support. I told my hubby that he and his older brother need to take this one to get a vasectomy. We would even pay for it!!! No more kids should have to suffer his stupidity because he is definatley not up for the father of the year award!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 494 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3115

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review