All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Old Navy new
      #326065 - 03/04/08 04:09 PM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

I'm totally not a fan of Old Navy jeans but I've never tried on their yoga pants before. I'll have to check them out!

I can't wear anything high waisted. I can't wear anything too low-waisted either because I have such a big... bottom. Victoria's Secret makes the PERFECT jeans - they're called V-cut and they are cut higher in the back than in the front. I absolutely love them and have 2 pairs - which are now too big for me of course!

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone else have a heck of a time finding comfy pants?? new
      #326069 - 03/04/08 05:53 PM
steffiejoy

Reged: 11/26/07
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

I can fit into NY and Co pants again!!! Since this whole IBS stuff I have lost 50 pounds (not exactly the health way but I will take it!). I neeeeeded pants cause my other ones were falling off as I walked, so I thought I'd chance it and go there tonight and not get my hopes up but they fit!!!!! And youre right, I bought the ones that have snaps and zippers and even those are very light and comfortable!!

Stef

Re: Anyone else have a heck of a time finding comfy pants?? new
      #326075 - 03/04/08 06:38 PM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

i wear one of two things that i find damn comfy... the satin pj pants from le senza or i pick up plaid pj pants in the men's section of the local stores.. if i normally wear size med in pants, i'll pick them up in a large and they are really comfy..

Re: NY & Co. new
      #326095 - 03/05/08 08:38 AM

Unregistered

Can you order on-line???

Re: Old Navy new
      #326096 - 03/05/08 08:41 AM

Unregistered

I like the idea about wearning maternity pants! When I was prego I bought all of my pants from Old Nav - very cute and very comfy! Give that a try!

Re: NY & Co. new
      #326107 - 03/05/08 11:07 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Looks like you can but God only knows what they'd charge for shipping to Canada (not to mention the duty and extra taxes). Plus I'm not sure what size I would be - I may have to waste all that shipping expense plus more if I have to send them back. I took a big chance ordering from Victoria's Secret before and I got lucky with the jeans and yoga pants. Not so lucky with some other pants.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 297 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6421

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review