All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: The flu -- I'm sick of it! new
      #325435 - 02/24/08 03:11 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Thanks, Mary. Sometimes I forget you're right around the corner! Yes, it was so nice to see the sun today. I just wanted to go outside today so bad, but there just wasn't an opportunity.

BTW, I hate to remind you but sometimes we still get snow in the beginning of April! I really wouldn't mind winter so much if it was only 2 mo. or so. but it feels more like 6 or 7!!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#325444 - 02/24/08 05:45 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Yeah, we keep gettng sick here too. Seems like every week Ollie picks up something knew at daycare and then we all suffer. Yuck.

#325445 - 02/24/08 05:54 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh yuck! That completely stinks. I am so sorry to hear that everyone is sick. We have all had the stomach flu but that was 2 months ago and most recently me about month ago. Ava had a respiratory infection 2 weeks ago and I think Noah has an ear infection now. We just got back today from a water park in Sandusky Ohio called Kalahari. It was sooo much fun and a much needed break. However Noah started complaining about his ear this morning and I tried to put some of those swimmer's ear drops in them and he screamed bloody murder for about a 1/2 hour. Then after some tylenol and a car snooze home he seemed better but the ear still is sore on the outside to touch. I am hoping for snow on tuesday since we have a big storm coming, but I am afraid we will now have to make them up. Oh well. Hope everyone gets better soon at your house!

#325450 - 02/25/08 03:55 AM
Flipada

Chinagrl,
Yep...daycare can really be a bummer sometimes. I remember when my boys were small, they were always bringing home something! Thankfully, there's only one other baby at Serena's daycare so our chances of her catching something are much more slim.

--------------------
**Lauren**

#325451 - 02/25/08 03:57 AM
Flipada

Angela,
That's a bummer. Good for you for taking a break and having some fun. Sounds like a great time. But, that's Murphy's Law, isn't it? Go out, have a good time, then pay for it!

I'm afraid for more snow. With 6 snow days already I'm worried we'll be going really late into the year. Heck, we often still get snow the first week of April so, we're definitely not done with this snow!!

--------------------
**Lauren**

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 218 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3880

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review