All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: update new
      #326970 - 03/21/08 10:28 AM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

This is great news Michele. I hope it continues to get better and easier. And the warm weather is just around the corner...

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#326976 - 03/21/08 10:45 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sorry to hear about the bad eye appointment!! There is a lot more to getting the right glasses than most people think! I hope they turn out ok.

Its hard to find the energy, its a balancing act. I am doing a major cleaning at the office so I have to skip my work-put as it would be too much. I have to pace it just right, too little exercise makes me stiff and sluggish and too much puts me in bed with major pain.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#326978 - 03/21/08 10:47 AM
michele

Dust Bunnies, heck, I have dust elephants! I honestly don't think the office has had a good cleaning since like last August so its pretty bad.

Thanks on the weight loss, I wish it was ore, its just really slow coming off but I have to remember to be proud for what I have done and not be sad about what I can't control!

--------------------

#326980 - 03/21/08 10:50 AM
michele

We found out that we have a $1500 cap, that means once we have spent $1500 total out of pocket, than everything will be covered at 100%. Its still a lot of money but a whole lot better than what we were looking at and we will just have to make payments on that!

Hubby and I are ok. We are working hard on making the relationship work and he is being supportive. I can't say its all warm and fuzzies but we are working things out!

--------------------

#326981 - 03/21/08 10:51 AM
michele

Thanks Hawkeye and bring on that sunshine and warmer weather!!!

--------------------

#326986 - 03/21/08 11:31 AM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

So glad to hear things are improving, Michele!! Every little bit makes a big difference. And way to go on the weight!!! You are a super woman Glad to hear you won't have to continually pay for your meds. Even though it's still a lot of money that cap makes such a difference. And I'm glad to hear you and DH are working on things. Again, every little step can make a difference. Sounds like all in all things are heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work. One day at a time. Keep us updated.

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

#326988 - 03/21/08 11:36 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

YOu go girl! I am so happy to hear that you are doing better. Congrats on that weight loss! I am proud of you. I am right there with you hoping for some warm weather, but as I look out my window right now, I see the snow coming down and it sounds like we are getting 4-8 inches of the white stuff! Happy Spring and Easter!

#327020 - 03/21/08 08:44 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Its not here in NYC yet either. The wind was so strong it practically knocked me down today. Its hard to be patient with waiting for spring around this time, when it feels like we deserve sunshine and warmth!

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Re: Thanks angela new
      #327148 - 03/25/08 08:19 AM
michele

I just cleaned the office and put up the spring stuff with flower decorations. I thought that if I put up the flowers, they will come! Instead, I hear we are in for another 2-4 inches tonight. Ugh!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Mary new
      #327150 - 03/25/08 08:21 AM
michele

I do feel more positive and that things are going in the right direction. I am having more good days than bad and feel mentally stronger.

I went on a two day cleaning frenzy in the office at work so I am really hurting but it feels good to have done it!

I am up for my next infusion next week and looking forward to it!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1248 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14784

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review