All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Question anyone?
      #322477 - 01/16/08 12:33 PM
xander#03

Reged: 01/16/08

Hey all I'm a total newbie here! My mom has IBS and I'm petty sure I do too. I've been having all of the symptoms of IBS after I had my daughter 2 years ago. I've just now learned of IBS. Has anyone ever experienced lower back aches with there IBS symptoms? I've tried to search for information about IBS with lower back pains but haven't found anything yet. I go for blood work this comming Tuesay and I'm going to ask the Dr. if he can test for IBS too.
Thanks,
A newbie on the Block!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Question anyone? new
      #322482 - 01/16/08 01:06 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Welcome to the boards! I know that when I have the occasional IBS-C (I'm primarily IBS-D) that it causes lower back pains. Are you IBS-C, or IBS-D, or both?

#322484 - 01/16/08 01:32 PM
xander#03

Reged: 01/16/08

I honestly don't know? I haven't been tested for anything yet. I've been really sick this past weekend with my bowl movements and then with feeling sick too my stomach. Since I had my daughter 2 years ago it seems like my sympotms have been getting worse. It started off slow like when I'd get upset or nervous about something. Which was a normal thing that I'd have as a kid but after my daughter everything seemed to get worse! And now last weekend I knew something was just not right I went into see the Dr. I've just moved to a new state so with that comes a new Dr. and I've got blood work to do this Tuesday because my periods have been irregular also!!! I'm only 27 years old and I feel like my body is going crazy??? My mom is the one who told me too look into IBS. So I've been reading like crazy and reasurching like crazy! I found this place and it's been so helpful with information!

#322565 - 01/17/08 01:17 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

you've come to the right place for information and support. I've found with me it's been alot of "trial and error". Try one thing and if that doesn't work try another. It's so frustrating sometimes because I may have some good days for a while...eat what I have been eating that agrees with me...then all of a sudden those things won't agree with me anymore. I know how you feel. {{{hugs}}}

#322872 - 01/21/08 01:58 PM
Fatso

Reged: 01/18/08
Loc: United States

Quote:

Hey all I'm a total newbie here! My mom has IBS and I'm petty sure I do too. I've been having all of the symptoms of IBS after I had my daughter 2 years ago. I've just now learned of IBS. Has anyone ever experienced lower back aches with there IBS symptoms? I've tried to search for information about IBS with lower back pains but haven't found anything yet. I go for blood work this comming Tuesay and I'm going to ask the Dr. if he can test for IBS too.
Thanks,
A newbie on the Block!

I just wanted to say I've had back pains most of my life, but that is due to a curvature of the spine (slight "S" shape).

I don't think I was born with it, however I may have developed it as a baby and felt it years later (started at 6 - 8 years old).

I can't see things far away and have to look close at what I'm reading.
This may include bending, which is managable up to a point.

I don't think constant pains are a symptom, but little muscle spasms may mean you have the wrong diagnosis.
Look up Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 248 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1963

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review