All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I went from a 40" to a 34"waist new
      #322250 - 01/13/08 10:49 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I went from 40" to 34" across my tummy last weekend... just by taking a benefiber!! I passed so much trapped gas, I thought my DBF would never look at me sexually again!!

At 40 inches I was so miserable! I had to measure my waist and was shocked, SHOCKED to see the number 40!!

I knew something was amiss. All of a sudden my clothes by the middle of the day weren't fitting around the middle! They'd fit in the morning, then I'd go to the bathroom at work, pull up my pants, and they wouldn't go all the way up!

At work I would subconsciously touch my stomach or hold it with my hand. People would ask me, "Is there anything wrong with your stomach??" And I'd be like, "How do they know so soon??????"

Feeling much better now.

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I went from a 40" to a 34"waist
      #322319 - 01/14/08 12:19 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I like the rolaids plus gas relief! I have never physically measured but I am sure I could compete with you at times! LOL!!! When the fat pants feel like the skinny pants and you haven't gained any weight, you know something is amiss!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: I went from a 40" to a 34"waist new
      #322531 - 01/17/08 06:48 AM
Haythioius

Reged: 01/15/08

Wow that is so good. I can't wait to get my problem fixed, I know that my bowel would my holding 5kg atleast I am normally very shy about showing my tummy, but I know that once I have this all cleared up I am gonna look so good HAHA, hopefully. But, WOW, from 40 to 34. You must be very impressed. I would be!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 569 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1336

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review