All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
digital scrapbooking
      #321313 - 12/29/07 07:35 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Anyone do it? I just bought iRemember and was wondering if anyone else uses it. I'm excited to use it.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: digital scrapbooking new
      #321334 - 12/30/07 11:02 AM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

I haven't tried it but I've been thinking about making a scrapbook of my wedding and all the planning I'm doing, kind of like a "road to the wedding" theme. Please let me know how that works out. I may look into that!

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#321339 - 12/30/07 02:03 PM
Flipada

A friend of mine was a Creative Memories consultant for 5 years and SHE likes to use the digital ones, too. She says it's better for time and money...because of the investment to get all the tools, papers, stickers, stamps, etc. I can't wait till I have time to play around with it a little.

--------------------
**Lauren**

#321456 - 01/01/08 05:39 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

This sounds interesting!! Keep us posted on how you like it. I don't have time to get into scrapbooking with all of the other crafts I do, but digital could be intriguing!!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Toady new
      #321468 - 01/01/08 08:35 PM
Flipada

I don't have time either... I was hoping the scrapbooking would be easy. I have my boys running around at all times, Serena is ready to (wants to), work, house stuff and then I want to play the guitar, learn to sew and cook, make my own baby food and then try digital scrapbooking. My guess is this one will soon end up on the shelf. It's pretty cool but I have so many things I want to do and very little time to do it in. Why am I always so busy??

--------------------
**Lauren**

Re: Toady new
      #321604 - 01/03/08 03:25 PM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

Quote:

...I have so many things I want to do and very little time to do it in. Why am I always so busy??

Um, I'm guessing it's called "Motherhood"!!!??? I don't have kids yet and I always feel like I don't have time for anything!! I do the regular "old fashioned" scrapbooking for our vacations mostly. I don't spend a lot of time on it, but my scrapbooks are definitely nicer to look at than a regular old photo album, IMHO!

Are you talking about the "photobooks" you can make online, like with Shutterfly or whatever? My MIL asked me to make a photobook for her for Christmas with all of our vacations in it.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 918 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1918

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review