All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
PG update / Christine - any announcements??
      #318033 - 11/06/07 04:58 AM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

I had my 15 week check up yesterday. Everything is going well so far The heartbeat is a strong 154 bpm. My blood pressure is good. Weight is good. Very uneventful - just the way I like it. We will have the 20 week u/s on Dec. 12. We are not going to find out if it's a boy or girl, but it will be exciting to see the baby again. I just have to wait a long 5 weeks now.

Anyone know if Christine had her baby??

And congrats to Ginger. You're so blessed to have another one on the way already.

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: PG update / Christine - any announcements?? new
      #318045 - 11/06/07 06:48 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Sounds like a great appointment!! I remember after I had Mia, I was a little sad because I had gotten so used to seeing my doctor and his nurses. I'm looking forward to visiting them again. And I hope my appts are as regular as yours!
It's hard to wait for the U/S isn't it??

And thank you, yes--we ARE blessed. I feel like I won the lottery again. Now if only I can just find some ramen noodles to have for breakfast......

--------------------

Yep, she's here! new
      #318452 - 11/12/07 07:51 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Hi, all:

First of all, CONGRATS, GINGER! I can't believe you're going for #2 already!

Despite all my beliefs that this baby would be late, she arrived on Thursday, November 1st, at 38 weeks, 2 days. Her name is Sara Jo, and she is so beautiful and sweet!

We got off to a rocky start. My labor was fantastic and her vitals were great, but my baby is very, very sleepy. Believe it or not, there is too much of a good thing. Sara was difficult to wake even for feedings. Thus, we found ourselves in the hospital for four days last week. I will not attempt to describe the emotions of watching my baby daughter get a cat scan, endless blood draws, or a very scary WRONG diagnosis. Suffice it to say it was the worst few days of my entire life.

The good news is she's here, she's healthy, and she's now gaining weight and becoming more alert. Here are some pics from her first three days:

Compare with my hubby's newborn picture:

Isn't it funny how much she looks like my husband? We are so in love with this baby girl. I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: Yep, she's here! new
      #318461 - 11/13/07 03:40 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

OH she's beautiful!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. It must have been scary with all of those tests. I'm glad she's better. Enjoy that baby while she's small. It doesn't last long!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Beautiful!! new
      #318470 - 11/13/07 06:15 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Congrats! And I love her name, so sweet!! Glad she is doing better now, I can't imagine how scared you were.

I am little surprised I am pregnant again too, especially since morning sickness hit me like a truck yesterday and has been relentless. UGH.

--------------------

#318477 - 11/13/07 07:16 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh Christine she is gorgeous!!! Congrats to you and hubby. You look glowing in your pic! Isn't the love for them amazing!!! I am so glad that she is ok. Did they ever figure anything out? I know Ava was like that in the beginning and she ended up with jaundice. And believe me time flies!!! Ava is going to 1 in a couple of weeks!!! Congrats again and enjoy that baby girl!

updated Sara pics new
      #318522 - 11/13/07 03:09 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

I can't resist... Gotta show a couple more!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#318655 - 11/14/07 04:54 PM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

Congrats! She's beautiful. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I can't see the pictures at work, and I haven't had time all week to look on my computer at home. How exciting. I can't wait until my little one arrives, but I've got a ways to go

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

#318656 - 11/14/07 05:04 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Congratulations Christine!! She's precious!!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

#318907 - 11/17/07 07:16 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! Enjoy her! It goes by way too fast. That goes double for the sleepless nights. They will end (I think)!

Congratulations Ginger and Mary.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 188 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3930

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review