Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Michele new
      #317842 - 11/02/07 03:10 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Michele,

I don't think there is very much I can add to what other people have already said, but I did want to post a response to let you know that I echo their sentiments and am sending good health and wellbeing thoughts your way.
I can't even imagine all the things that you have been through and I just want you to know that I have always been inspired by your courage and strength. I am sure Will has his own reasons for his behaviour, but it seems like the relationship isn't what he should be making you focus on right now. I hope that he is able to give you as much love and support as we all feel for you, in person and the rest can be worked out later.

Lots of love and hugs,
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Update-warning depressing new
      #317849 - 11/02/07 05:21 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Michele-
I haven't been on the boards the past few days so I just saw this. Obvioulsy I knew some but wasn't aware of everything when we talked. I kind of suspected but wasn't sure. I am so glad you are here and with us. I am so sorry you have gone through everything you have. You are a great person and there are many people here who love you and care about you. You have my number and you can call me whenever you need to. I know you may feel alone but you are not! Please take care of yourself my friend and I am praying for you!

Oh sweetie new
      #317896 - 11/03/07 05:59 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I am very rarely on the boards these day but something made me check in today and I saw your message.

I am so sorry for everything that you have had to deal with. I have thought for quite some time that you are the strongest person I know. You have had to deal with so many things in the last few years.

The most important thing right now is for you to take care of yourself. It is very difficult to need someones suport and not get it especially at a time when you need it the most.

If you want to work things out with Will I hope that happens. If you discover that you would rather be without him you know you have all of our support.

I just want you to be happy and to feel good again. I'm sure everyone on here feels the same way. You are such a special person and you deserve to be pain free and to be happy.

Lots of love and hugs,

--------------------
Janey

Re: Oh Michelle! new
      #317928 - 11/04/07 03:19 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I just read your post and my heart just wants to cry for you but then I thought, NO, Michelle does not want that! Sometimes when we are told that we are strong so often we want to live up to that. It's ok though Michelle. There is a time that comes that sometimes you can't always be strong. I am SO glad though that you are being taken care of properly with new meds and new doc treatments. I hope for the best with you Michelle. You deserve so much more in life than what life has dealt you. I do pray that this is the last horrible thing that can happen to you and that your life from here on in will improve. We need you MICHELLE and just remember that! Prayers and more prayers for you!!! Take care....

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Michele, how are you, sweetie? n/t new
      #318085 - 11/06/07 01:46 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Re: Update-warning depressing new
      #318100 - 11/06/07 03:57 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Wow Michele... I'm not sure what to say other then....{{Hugs}} I think of you often even when I'm not on the boards.... you remind me so much of what my Mom went through with her illness(s).... I wish you all the best and I hope things work out with hubby. Your a strong person...even more so now... and I'll end with the old saying, "Everything happens for a reason"
XOXO

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Wow, Thanks so very much everyone new
      #318398 - 11/12/07 08:01 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

The continued support I get here is just phenomenal. I do not know what lies ahead for Will and I, its touch and go at this point. For the most part, we are civil and more like room mates. I just can not deal with that right now.

I am at work today after spending another 5 days in the hospital. See my new update post I started. I feel pretty awful but what choice do I have, I an not lose my job.

I am definitely in the one day at a time mode. Very anxious about the test results tomorrow.

The support here means a lot to me, it warms my heart and keeps me going.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 817 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11323

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review